Job Offer and Employment- Spanish Website Editor
A web editor is responsible for the content and images used on a website. They plan, research, write copy and edit the content of a website. They may be involved in providing copy for the internet or for an organisation’s internal intranet site. Due to our strong engagement in the Spanish market, we are currently looking for at least one Spanish web editor for our www.yunnanexploration.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- planning the style of copy required and the frequency with which it will need updating
- creating schedules and agreeing deadlines
- producing new content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner
- identifying suitable subjects for interview
- sourcing images and artwork, and commissioning photographers
- liaising with clients or internal departments to check on content, style and presentation
- incorporating written copy onto the website from other individuals or departments
- maintaining the site once it is live and ensuring the information is accurate
- developing editorial policies, copyright, data protection and best practice.
- have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- be proficient in Spanish, good knowledge of Chinese and if also possible, English
- be able to undertake research using a variety of sources
- be creative, able to alter their style of writing to reflect their audience
- be able to multitask and prioritise work schedules
- be computer literate and possess good keyboard skills
- be interested in different methods of communication.
Basic salary + performance appraisal
How to apply:
Please send your letter of motivation including your salary expectation, a meaningful CV as well as available references to contact@YunnanExploration.com. We will revert as soon as possible.
All information received will be used for consideration of employment only; for any question to the job, company or procedures please write an email to contact@YunnanExploration.com, call+86 871 63511469, or check online at www.YunnanExploration.com.