1 Day Dali Cangshan Mountain Hiking Tour to Xiaocenfeng Peak 4092M
In all the Dali tours, Cangshan Mountain is a main attraction that can not be missed for those who love the natural sceneries. You will experience a 10-km hike...
Code of Tour: YET0000019613
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Dali Old Town - Cangshan Mountain - Dali Old Town
Departure City: Dali
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Hiking Culture Climbing
In all the Dali tours, Cangshan Mountain is a main attraction that can not be missed for those who love the natural sceneries. You will experience a 10-km hike from a small, quiet farming village at the foot of Cangshan Mountain through terraced fields, tea plantations and along the edge of a dramatic river gorge to a beautiful alpine meadow with hidden waterfalls and stunning views of Erhai Lake at an elevation of 2600 metres above sea level.
- Hiking to the Xiaocenfeng Peak 4092M.
- Experience the Bai ethnic culture in Dali Old Town.
- See the dramatic river gorge, the beautiful alpine meadow with hidden waterfalls and stunning views of Erhai Lake.
Day 1 Dali Old Town – Cangshan Mountain – Dali Old Town
Sightseeing and Activities:Dali Old Town – Cangshan Mountain – Dali Old Town
Pick you up at your hotel. Drive to the foot of Cangshan Mountain called Heyang Cun (literally “Sun Crane Village”). The hike begins at the top of Heyang Village at an elevation of approximately 2000 metres. On the way, you willl pass through wild tea gardens and meet many pine trees. Go on hiking till at 12:30 pm, have a good rest and have your lunch in a pavilion. Hike to Taoxi Valley to see waterfall and rivers in the valley. Hike through meadows and many Azalea flowers to Xiaocenfeng Peak, altitude 4092m.
Then go downhill. Take our car back to Dali Old Town, service ends.
- Entrance fees and activities listed in the tour;
- Land transfer by private vehicle;
- Chinese lunch;
- Skilled driver and experienced English-speaking guide;
- Two bottles of water for each person.
- Accommodation with breakfast;
- Meals not listed in the itinerary;
- Any personal consuption;
- Optional program;
- Wear the long clothes and trousers, sneaker or hiking boots, for there are many bushes and dense forests.
- Pay attention to the sun protection, for there is strong sunshine here.
- Take the lunch and water for yourselves when climbing the mountain.
- In order to protect the Erhai Lake, so it is useful to take all your trash away after the activities, and the leader will take the rubbish bags.
- Do not move by yourselves, and follow the leader.