1 Day Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge Hiking Group Tour
Middle Gorge is 33 kilometers from Hutiaoxia Town. There are two famous high ladders connecting upper place to lower place because of no available road. Get down to the...
Code of Tour: YET0000019761
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lijiang-Qiaotou-Tinas's Hostel-Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge-Lijiang
Departure City: Lijiang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Hiking Landscape
Middle Gorge is 33 kilometers from Hutiaoxia Town. There are two famous high ladders connecting upper place to lower place because of no available road. Get down to the river side, you will see the Jinshan River shrinks in a narrow valley, and get blocked by several huge stones. Listen to the deafening voice of water flapping at the stones, and explore the nearby.
- Visit one of the deepest canyons in the world – Tiger Leaping Gorge.
- Enjoy a 3-hour hiking tour in the Tiger Leaping Gorge.
Day 1 Lijiang – Longpan – Qiaotou – Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities:the First Bend of Yangtze River, Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge, Middle Rapids, Walnut Garden Village
At 08:00 am, meet your guide & driver at the entrance to Lijiang Old Town(Big Water Wheel). Drive to Sandieshui Scenic Area and visit the First Bend of Yangtze River from afar. Head to Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge for the hiking tour.
Arrive at Tinas Hostel in the middle gorge, hike down to the Middle Rapids of Yangtze River which is the narrowest part of Tiger Leaping Gorge. Hike along the Yangtze River from Middle Rapids and arrive at Walnut Garden Village. (Note: The trail from Tinas Hostel to the Middle Rapids is very steep, you can choose the hiking according to your ability. )
After the hiking, drive back to Lijiang and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide;
- Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Meals not listed in the itinerary;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.