2 Days Dali Pilgrimage Hiking Tour from Erhai Lake to Jizu Mountain
Drive from the west coast of Erhai Lake to Wase Town (挖色镇) on the east shore, then move on to Hongshan Forest Farm (红山林场) to start your hiking to...
Code of Tour: YET0000025499
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour:
Departure City: Dali
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Culture Sunrise Ancient towns
Drive from the west coast of Erhai Lake to Wase Town (挖色镇) on the east shore, then move on to Hongshan Forest Farm (红山林场) to start your hiking to the Submit of Jizu Mountain via Fengweijing Village(凤尾菁), Niujiaoshan Mountain(牛角山), Muxiangping(木香坪) and Taohuajing Village(桃花菁). This is an ancient route with profound historical and buddhistical signifcance as Dali Ancient Kindom, Lijiang Mu Family and the famous monk Xuyun all took this route for their prayers and the most well-known one is Kassapa Thera.
- Explore old capital city of Nanzhao & Dali Kingdom sandwiched between Cangshan Mountain and Erhai Lake.
- Step into Zhusheng Temple and attracted by the mystery of Buddhism.
- Try hiking tour to experience the scenery of Jizu Mountain.
- Discover the culture of the famous Bai Ethnic Group and their tie-dyeing.
- Day 1: Dali – Jizu Mountain
- Day 2: Jizu Mountain-Dali
Day 1 Dali Old Town – Wase-Muxiangping-Submit of Jizu Mountain
Sightseeing and Activities:Dali Old Town – Wase-Muxiangping-Submit of Jizu Mountain
Accommodation: Jizu Mountain
Meals: Lunch and Dinner
9:30: meet together at Dali Ancient Town and head for Hongshan Forest Farm(红山林场). On the way, enjoy the view of Xiaguan(下关) and Xiaoputuo(小普陀), visit Wase(挖色) market and have lunch at Wase. Then, drive along the ancient pilgrimage road to Hongshan Forest Farm.
1st Scenic Spot: Wase (1.5 hours drive)
2nd Scenic Spot：Hongshan Forest Farm( 2 hours drive), head from Wase at about 13:30 and appriciate the charming sceneries along the ancient pilgrim road, upon the arrival, start your hike tour.
3rd Scenic Spot：Muxiangping(3 hours hike) via Niujiaoshan Mountain and Muxiangping Pasture with an overlook of Cangshan Mountain and Erhai Lake on the west side, Xiangyun County on the east side.
Then, continue your hike to the top of Jizu Mountain and overnight at the peak inn.
Day 2 Golden Sunrise of Jizu Mountain-Binchuan County-Dali
Sightseeing and Activities:Golden Submit of Jizu Mountain-Binchuan County-Dali
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Get up early to watch the sunrise of Jizu Mountain. Then, hike down the Jizu Mountain with beautiful sceneries along the way, pay a visit to the worship of Pilgrimage Huashou Gate(华守门) and then Zhusheng Temple(祝圣寺). Today, you will have your lunch on the way(self-prepared).
Afterwards, meet together and drive back to the hotel.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star||Hostel|
|Jizu Mountain||/||/||Jizu Mountain Hotel||Jizu Mountain Shanrenju Hostel|
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs, habits, and religious beliefs.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.