2 Days Nanhua Wild Mushroom Festival and Trade Fair Tour
Nanhua County is a typical multi-ethnic united county. Various ethnic minorities have created colorful festivals in Nanhua County. Besides, there are many activities and entertainments in Nanhua County. We provide you with a brief view of them.
Wild Mushroom Gourmet Festival
Matsutake Picking and Kaishan Festival
- Day 1: Kunming Arrival-Nanhua
- Day 2: Nanhua-Kunming
Day 1 Kunming-Nanhua Arrival
Sightseeing and Activities: Mushroom gourmet festival opening cremony
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Pick you up at your hotel in the morning. We will drive to Nanhua county of Chuxiong.(The region is also well known for its cooking, and especially its mushrooms – Nanhua hosts a dedicated market as well as an annual festival, the Nanhua Wild Mushroom & Food Festival).Then attend the opening ceremony of mushroom gourmet festival, and taste mushroom. At night you can enjoy the torch festival with the Yi Ethnic Minority people.
Day 2 Departure from Nanhua
Sightseeing and Activities: Nanhua King Mushroom holds selection activity
Morning have a tour of Nanhua mushroom market.In that time, Nanhua’s yearly King Mushroom selection was held during the Wild Mushroom Festival, and it attracted lots of visitors from around the world. Through the strict selection, 10 king mushrooms, including matsutake and reish, were selected.
The selection of the king mushroom depends on the mushroom’s freshness, integrity and glossiness. The 715 gram matsutake was selected as this year’s king matsutake even though it’s not the biggest one. “It’s so fresh and it almost has no damage, so it deserves the title of King Mushroom,” said a mushroom specialist.
The winners of the truffles and matsutake king received a reward of 2,500 yuan ($406), while the other winners got a 2,000 yuan reward. This activity is very interesting you can’t miss it.
After the tour, drive back to Kunming. Your guide and driver will escort you to airport or railway station to catch your flight / train (after 17:00) to next destination.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.