Dali Stone Mountain Golf Club
Basic Information about Dali Stone Mountain Golf Club
- Chinese Name: 大理苍海高尔夫球会
- English Name: Dali Stone Mountain Golf Club
- Location: Santa North Road, Dali City
Cangshan Mountain is generally above 3,500 meters above sea level, the highest for 4122 meters, with snow on the top all year round. Opened in October 2005, Dali Stone Mountain Golf Club is located at the foot of Cangshan mountain, about 2000 meters above sea level, east of Erhai lake, next to the three towers of Chongsheng temple, is which is the first and currently the only golf course in Dali.
It is a few short minutes from Dali Ancient City and a 30 minutes drive to Dali International Airport making this Kunming golf course popular for Kunming golf visitors. Dali Stone Mountain Golf Resort surroundings are characterized by stunning scenery and a pristine environment and the golf course itself is top class. Nick Faldo designed the Mountain course in 1995 and since then the course has become popular with locals and Kunming golf tourists alike.
Features of Dali Stone Mountain Golf Club
With Dali’s landmark Three Pagodas in view along with the slopes of Cang Shan (Cang Mountain) and clear alpine lakes, Dali Stone Mountain Golf Club, designed by famed pro Nick Faldo, boasts two 18-hole courses, beautiful views, and some of the most challenging holes you’re likely to play (beginners also have plenty of easier holes to sharpen their skills on). And after a day on the links, you can head into Dali itself, where a fabulous range of cafes, restaurants, hotels, shops and bars are scattered throughout this landmark mountain town’s ancient streets.
There are 2 Kunming golf courses and a twin-layered lighting driving range which contain more than 50 positions in the club. The longest driving distance is 300 yards. The perfect supporting facilities will offer you a consummate enjoyment.
How to Get to Dali Stone Mountain Golf Club
Dali Stone Mountain Golf Club is located in Santa Road of the old city of Dali, East to Erhai Lake, south to the three towers of Chongsheng temple, west to Cangshan Mountain, North to Lijiang, which has a convenient transportation.
Routes of Driving
Drive 12.8km along Dali line, turn left to enter Chongsheng Road, drive 1.4km along Chongsheng Road, turn right to enter G214, drive 90m along G214, turn left to enter Santa Road, drive 930m along Santa Road, turn right slightly, drive 1.5km, turn right to front, drive 80m, turn right, drive 130m, and reach the destination (on the right side of the road).
Transportation Hub to Dali Stone Mountain Golf Club
- Railway Station to the Club: 21.9 km, 33 minutes
- Coach station to the Club: 21.9 km 46 min
- Dali Airport to the Club: 35km, 60min
- Dali ancient city – Club: 5.3km, 7min
Dali Stone Mountain Golf Club to Scenic Spots
- The Golf Club – Erhai Cruise Wharf: 21 km; 45 min
- The Golf Club – Nanzhao Folk Island: 46.2km; 85min
- The Golf Club – Gantong Ropeway: 12.9 km; 28 minutes
- The Golf Club – Three Pagodas of Chongsheng Temple: 2.9 kilometers; 3 minutes
- The Golf Club – Tianlongbabu film Studio: 6.8km; 15min
- The Golf Club – Jizu mountain: 92KM; 120min
Top Yunnan Golf Travel Tips
Golf travel tips are necessary before you start your Yunnan Golf Tours. Besides choosing the top golf courses and clubs in Yunnan, here Yunnan Exploration provides you with tips for packing, Golf Etiquette, Golf Skill Tips and other things you need to know.
Read More about Yunnan Golf Travel Tips
Recommended Dali Stone Mountain Golf Club Tours
- 1 Day Dali Stone Mountain Golf Tour
- 1 Day Dali Stone Mountain Golf Tour with Three Pagodas Sightseeing
- 10 Days Yunnan Golf and Sightseeing Tour