1 Day Yingjiang County Kuoshi Festival Tour to Xiamengpi Lisu Ethnic Village
Xiamengpi Village is a Lisu ethnic village located in Sudian Lisu Ethnic Town of Yingjiang County, Dehong Prefecture. This tour will take you to enjoy the Kuoshi Festival of...
Code of Tour: YET0000029942
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Yingjiang-Sudian-Xiamengpi
Departure City: Yingjiang County
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Minorities Festivals ethnic villages
Xiamengpi Village is a Lisu ethnic village located in Sudian Lisu Ethnic Town of Yingjiang County, Dehong Prefecture. This tour will take you to enjoy the Kuoshi Festival of Lisu Ethnic Minority in Yingjiang County with local ethnic people. Kuoshi Festival is celebrated by Lisu ethnic people from Weixi, Lijiang, Yingjiang, Tengchong and Nujiang.
- Celebrate Kuoshi Festival with local people.
- Step into Xiamengoi Village to feel Lisu Ethnic Minority’s culture and mysterious atmosphere.
Day 1 Yingjiang – Sudian – Xiamengpi – Yingjiang
Sightseeing and Activities: Xiamengpi Village
Pick you up at Yingjiang. Drive to Xiamengpi Village.
Today, thousands of people stay together to celebrate the Kuoshi Fesitval in Xiamengpi Village. Local Lisu ethnic people perform dances and songs, and play musical instruments. Join the activities with local peopel, such as corn husking, slingshot game, penetrating crossbow game, fishing game, lotus lantern blessing ceremony, Lisu ethnic costume exhibition and so on.
Drive back to Yingjiang at night.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
1.Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
2.The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day.
3.Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
4.Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
5.Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
6.Situated on the northern edge of the tropical zone, Xishuangbanna area is hot, humid and rainy.
7.don’t forget to take an umbrella or a raincoat when go out.
8.When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.