2 Days Bamei Xanadu Village Tour from Kunming by Speed Train
If you are a devotee of natural landscape and a photographer, this tour to Bamei Village will give you a deep impression of the masterpiece of nature and you will leave...
Code of Tour: YET0000028443
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming-Guangnan-Bamei Village
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Culture Minorities
If you are a devotee of natural landscape and a photographer, this tour to Bamei Village will give you a deep impression of the masterpiece of nature and you will leave with no regrets since it is knowned as “a land of idyllic beauty” in Yunnan.
- Enjoy the peaceful life of Zhuang ethnic people in Bamei Village.
- Explore the wonder and mystery of karst caves.
- Experience the River Cruise Tour in Bamei River.
- Day 1:Kunming-Bamei Village
- Day 2: Bamei Village-Guannan County
Day 1 Kunming-Guangnan County-Bamei Village
Sightseeing and Activities:Kunming-Guangnan County-Bamei Village
Meals:Lunch and Dinner
Pick you up at your hotel in Kunming. Transfer to Kunming train station. Take a morning high speed train to Guangnan County. After arrival, drive to Bamei Village. Before enter the village, you will take a carriage and take a boat to cross through karst caves to reach this village. Visit Bamei village and the Big Banyan Tree, enjoy the peaceful life of Zhuang ethnic people.
The Bamei Village is located on the common boundary of Ake Village and Bada Village in the north of the Guangnan County, Wenshan. It belongs to the Karst topography. The Village is surrounded by green mountains, and through the Village runs all the year round a clear river which is called Tuoniang River. The most interesting thing about the village is that people have to go through a deep and sombrous water cave by boat whenever they want go in and out. When you emerge from the tunnel you will be amazed. In a hidden valley, among a grove of green bamboos and old trees, lies Bamei Village. A blue stream gently flows by, and hard-working farmers silently till the green fields. It’s a picture of another lost Shangri-la. Due to inconvenient location and hard transit, the village escaped attacks by outsiders and the influences of the modern world, staying as unadorned and as pure as they always were. A well-preserved environment and sub-tropical climate made the area a “Promised Land” for the inhabitants.
Day 2 Bamei Village-Guangnan County-Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities:Bamei Village-Guangnan County-Kunming
This morning, walk around in Bamei village and visit Bamei River. Take the boat to get out of the village from another cave. Then drive back to Guangnan train station and take the high speed train to Kunming City. Service ends.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star||Hostel|
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- High speed train tickets(2nd class seat).
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- Situated on the northern edge of the tropical zone, Xishuangbanna area is hot, humid and rainy; 7.Don’t forget to take an umbrella or a raincoat when go out.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.