2 Days Lijiang Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and Baoshan Stone Town Tour
Visit the most famous attraction and the holy symbol of Lijiang–Jade Dragon Snow Mountan. Step into a pure Naxi village hiding in the mountain and valley-Baoshan Stone Town to...
Code of Tour: YET0000030907
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lijiang-Jade Dragon Snow Mountain-Baoshan Stone Town-Lijiang
Departure City: Lijiang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Culture History Minorities Mountains
Visit the most famous attraction and the holy symbol of Lijiang–Jade Dragon Snow Mountan. Step into a pure Naxi village hiding in the mountain and valley-Baoshan Stone Town to experience the daily lives and ethnic cultures of the local villagers.
- Lose yourself into the charming and magnificent Jade Dragon Snow Mountan.
- Walk around Lijiang Ancient Town and feel the mysterious Dongba culture.
- Step into ethnic village to familiar ethnic people’s life and culture.
- Day 1: Lijiang Arrival-Jade Dragon Snow Moutain-Baoshan Stone Town
- Day 2: Baoshan Stone Town-Dadong-Lijiang
Day 1 Lijiang-Jade Dragon Snow Mountain – Baoshan Stone Town
Sightseeing and Activities:Lijiang-Jade Dragon Snow Mountain – Baoshan Stone Town
Accommodation:Baoshan Stone Town
Pick you up at your hotel in Lijiang downtown. Drive to visit the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain.Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (Yulong Mountain) is the southernmost glacier in the Northern Hemisphere. Consisting of 13 peaks, among which Shanzidou is the highest with an altitude of 5,600 meters (18,360 feet), the mountain stretches a length of 35 kilometers (22 miles) and a width of 20 kilometers (13 miles). Looking from Lijiang Old Town in the south which is 15 kilometers (nine miles) away, the snow-covered and fog-enlaced mountain resembles a jade dragon lying in the clouds, hence the name.
Then drive to Baoshan Stone Town . Visit local people and stay overnight in guesthouse.
Day 2 Baoshan Stone Town-Dadong-Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities:Baoshan Stone Town-Dadong-Lijiang
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Enjoy your free morning in Baoshan Stone Town which is a Village with real natural barrier, with the cliffs surrounding on three sides, and Jinsha River Protecting the fourth side; it is just two stone doors in the north and south available for access.In fact, it is a stone village where Naxi people live you can do some trekking around the village. Drive back to Lijiang via Dadong Township. Service ends.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star||Hostels|
|Baoshan Stone Town||/||/||/||Local Guesthouse|
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.