2 Days Kunming Jiaozi Snow Mountain Tour
Jiaozi Mountain, as the First Mountain in the middle of Yunnan, is situated on the border of Luquan County and Dongchuan District of Kunming City, the main peak is...
Code of Tour: YET0000008292
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming-Zhuanlong-Jiaozi Snow Moutain-Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Culture History Landscape Climbing Mountains
Jiaozi Mountain, as the First Mountain in the middle of Yunnan, is situated on the border of Luquan County and Dongchuan District of Kunming City, the main peak is 4,223 meters above the sea level. Jiaozi Mountain looks green in the spring, blue in the summer, golden in the fall and silver in the winter. In the spring and summer, countless Indian azaleas blossom out just like sea, the color of mountain meadows becomes gorgeous; when the winter comes, the mountain is covered with snow.This tour offers you the chance to deeply appreciate the beauty of North-East Yunnan, explore the Jiaozi Snow Mountain and learn about the history of the Red Army’s Long March.
- Visit Kedu Red Army’s Long March Memorial Monument on the way.
- Climb over the submit of Jiaozi snow Mountain and meet several charming lakes with old legend.
- Day 1: Kunming – Zhuanlong Town
- Day 2: Zhuanlong Town – Jiaozi Snow Mountain – Kunming
Day 1 Kunming-Zhuanlong Town
Sightseeing and Activities:Kedu Red Army’s Long March Memorial Monument
This morning, drive from Kunming to Xundian County, then visit Kedu Red Army’s Long March Memorial Monument. Afterwards, drive further to Zhuanlong Town and stay overnight in Zhuanlong.
Day 2 Zhuanlong Twon-Jiaozi Snow Mountain-Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities:Jiaozi Snow Mountain
This morning, get up in the morning and drive to Jiaozi Snow Mountain. Take the shuttle bus to the foot of the mountain. Then take the cable car to Daheiqing. You will start your trekking now. You will pass through wood forest and azalea flowers sea during your trekking. Finally Climb to 4100 meters of the Jiaozi Snow Mountain, you will find the Heaven Lake (4100m). It is the highest lake in the central Yunnan Province, also the source of the rivers in Luquan County. Then you will trek down by passing through “Thin Strip of Sky”.
Afterwards, drive from Jiaozi Snow Mountain to Zhuanlong Town to have dinner and then transfer back to Kunming. Service ends.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star||Hostels|
|Zhuanlong||/||/||Zhuanlong Hotel||Zhuanlong Courtyard Hostels|
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.