1 Day XishuangBanna Nannuo Tea Mountain and Aini Ethnic Village Hiking Tour
In all the Tea Culture Tours, ancient tea mountains and ethnic villages can never be ignored. For this 1 Day Nannou Tea Mountain anD Aini Ethnic Village Hiking Tour,...
Code of Tour: YET0000008320
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Jinghong-Nannuo Mountain-Aini Village-Jinghong
Departure City: Jinghong
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Hiking Minorities Tea ethnic villages
In all the Tea Culture Tours, ancient tea mountains and ethnic villages can never be ignored. For this 1 Day Nannou Tea Mountain anD Aini Ethnic Village Hiking Tour, you will visit the famous Nannuo Tea Mountain which is covered in shaded forests of large-leaf arbor-type tea trees and green bamboo. And you will visit A Ethnic Village of Aini People in the foot of Nannuo Tea Mountain and then enjoy A 3-4 Hours Hiking Tour to explore the mountain and daily lives of local villagers.
- Visit local ethnic village of Aini to explore their daily lives.
- Meet tea plantations, tea trees and tea culture.
- Enjoy hiking through the tropical rainforest.
Day 1 Jinghong-Nannuo Mountain-Aini Village-Jinghong
Sightseeing and Activities:hiking, Aini Village
Drive to Mount. Nannuo, a place in the middle of way from Jinghong to Menghai, famous for tea of very good quality, as well a traditional inhabitancy area of Aini people, local Aini is good at tea planting and production, big number of ancient tea trees aged several hundred years are scattered around, and still bearing buds to benefit villagers. Start hiking from foot of the mountain, with some ascent first, then flat and slow descent, walk takes 3-4 hours in total and is not very tough. Moving along small trail or tractor road across villages and ancient tea plantations, we can enjoy refreshing air in forest, listen to singing of birds and chirps of insects in nature, explore Aini people’s simple and traditional life, if like, enter their wooden house built on stilts and have a short chat with them over a cup of most organic homegrown green tea. Return highway, drive back to Jingong.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.