1 Day Kunming City Highlights Tour with Yunnan Ethnic Villages and Western Hills
Kunming is the capital and largest city in Yunnan Province, Southwest China. Today it is a prefecture-level city and the political, economic, communications and cultural center of the province...
Code of Tour: YET0000012350
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Culture History Minorities Landscape
Kunming is the capital and largest city in Yunnan Province, Southwest China. Today it is a prefecture-level city and the political, economic, communications and cultural center of the province as well as the seat of the provincial government.With its perpetual spring-like weather which provides the ideal climate for plants and flowers, Kunming is known as the “Spring City“. The city is covered with blossoms and lush vegetation all-year round. Every winter, black-headed seagulls from Siberia fly to Kunming and settle in Green Lake and Dianchi Lake, forming a harmonious scene of human beings and nature.
- Appreciate the enchanting landscape of Spring City.
- Discover the profound history and colorful ethnic culture.
Day 1 One Day Kunming City Tour
Sightseeing and Activities: The Green Lake, The Jinma and Biji Archway, Western Hills, Yunnan Ethnic Villages, Yunnan Nationalities Museum, Dianchi Lake.
In the morning, you driver will pick you up from the hotel and then drive to visit Western Hills which boasts an excellent environment with flourishing flowers and dense forest, providing tourists an excellent environment to enjoy the tranquility and marvelous scenery. Then you can enjoy a leisurely stroll around Dianchi Lake.
After that, drive to visit Yunnan Ethnic Villages.This theme park displays the colorful folklore and architecture of 25 ethnic groups residing in Yunnan Province. The theme park offers shows and performances, folklore and wax museums, as well as replica buildings found in the villages of each ethnic group. Also pay a visit to Yunnan Nationalities Museum, you will have lunch in the Ethnic Villages.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Meals not listed in the itnerary;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- The climate is relatively dry, so drink much water every day.
- Protecting yourself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting yourself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.