1 Day West XishuangBanna Tour to Ethnic Villages and Jingzhen Octagonal Pavilion
Xishuangbanna tours is mainly concerns with rainforest, ethnic villages, landmarks and tea mountains. For this 1 day tour, you will step into local ethnic villages of Dai, Bulang and...
Code of Tour: YET0000008301
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Jinghong-Menghai-Menghun-Jinghong
Departure City: Jinghong
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Culture Minorities ethnic villages
Xishuangbanna tours is mainly concerns with rainforest, ethnic villages, landmarks and tea mountains. For this 1 day tour, you will step into local ethnic villages of Dai, Bulang and Aini People to fully appreciate their daily lives, see a lively authentic market. Also, pay a visit to Jingzhen Octagonal Pavilion (景真八角亭), an famous ancient Buddhism architecture in China and one of the most important cultural relics in Xishuangbanna
- Visit local ethnic villages of Aini, Dai and Bulang.
- Eeperience a local market to explore daily lives of local natives.
- Pay a visit to an ancient Octagonal Pavilion.
Day 1 Jinghong-Menghai-Menghun-Jinghong
Sightseeing and Activities:Menghai local market, village of Bulang, village of Dai, Octagonal Pavilion, village of Aini
In the morning, drive in the west to Menghai, a small town surrounded by rice fields and vegetable gardens, first see a lively and noisy market, where local people buy all kinds of stuff everyday, meat, fresh vegetable, chicken, fish, fruits and various native produces ethnic people brought from mountains. Further move to Menghun, visit village of Bulang people, the third largest ethnic group of Xishuangbanna, they are farmers mainly engaged in planting tea and sugar cane, as well loyal Theravada Buddhists. After visit a village of Dai, where villagers are still making paper with tree bark traditional way, it was used a lot in the past to record Buddhism sutras by monks, now mostly adopted by businessmen for packing tea product.
Continue driving to Jingzhen to see Octagonal Pavilion, a meeting hall of senior monks originally built 300 years ago, one of 3 most famous Theravada Buddhism buildings of province.Then, pay a visit to village of Aini people near Mount. Nan Nuo, a place reputed for tea of good quality, local Aini is good at tea planting and production, big number of ancient tea trees aged several hundred years are scattered around, and still bearing buds to benefit villagers. Return Jinghong and tour ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.