2 Days Jianshui Ancient Architecture Tour from Kunming
With a history for about 1200 years and distinguished cultural heritages, Jianshui Old Town has gained a great reputation as a ‘Museum of Ancient Buildings and Residential Houses’ and attracts a lot...
Code of Tour: YET0000012841
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming-Tonghai-Jianshui-Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Culture History Ancient towns
With a history for about 1200 years and distinguished cultural heritages, Jianshui Old Town has gained a great reputation as a ‘Museum of Ancient Buildings and Residential Houses’ and attracts a lot of visitors at home and abroad each year. 2 Days tour will be enough to visit the most famous ancient architectures in Jianshui and other famous buildings on the way.
- View the diverse ancient architectures and featured Confucius temple and mosque.
- Discover the local culture through appreciating architecture.
- Day 1 Kunming-Tonghai-Jianshui
- Day2 Jianshui-Kunming
Day 1 Kunming-Tonghai-Jianshui
Sightseeing and Activities: Kunming-Tonghai-Jianshui
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Drive to Jianshui. On the way, have a stop at Tonghai County. Visit Xingmeng Mongolian Village. Then transfer to Jianshui Couty. Visit Shuanglong Birdge and Tuanshan Village as well as the Garden of Family Zhang in Tuanshan Village. Tuanshan Village is a rare surviving example of an intact-albeit neglected-traditional walled Yunnan village compound in southwestern China, and has been added to the 2005 list of internationally significant sites by the World Memorial Fund for Architecture (WMF), an international fund for the protection of world heritage sites. Later , you’ll visit the Jianshui Old City and the Chaoyang Gateway Tower, which was built in Ming Dynasty (1389). It is also known as ‘Miniature Tian’an men’ because the out shape of it is similar to Tian’anmen Square in Beijing.
Day 2 Jianshui-Shadian-Shilin-Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities: Jianshui-Shadian-Shilin-Kunming
In the morning, visit the Confucius Temple, which has a history of 700 years. It is the second largest Confucius Temple in China. Then visit Zhu Family Garden. Drive to Shadian. Visit the Great Mosque of Shadian. Shadian Grand Mosque is the largest mosque in the southwest and is one of the 100 famous mosques of China. Shadian mosque exhibits an elegant architectural style.
|City||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star|
|Jianshui||Lin’an Hotel||Fuyuan Hotel||Hong Mantian Hotel|
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodation with breakfast as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide and vehicle for transfers & sightseeing;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Two bottles of mineral water each day;
- Domestic air tickets /or train tickets as mentioned in the program.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.