2 Days Xishuangbanna Ethnic Villages Hiking Tour from Bada to Zhanglang
A 2-day hiking tour in Xishuangbanna leads you to see the rustic and idyllic landscape and cross the tropical rain forest in Yunnan. Be amazed at the Kingdom of animal...
Code of Tour: YET0000008323
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Jinghong-Bada-Manwa-Zhanglang-Jinghong
Departure City: Jinghong
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Hiking Minorities Mountains ethnic villages
A 2-day hiking tour in Xishuangbanna leads you to see the rustic and idyllic landscape and cross the tropical rain forest in Yunnan. Be amazed at the Kingdom of animal and plants. Step into local ethnic villages to experience their daily lives and minority cultures. This tour will impressed you from the deep fo your heart.
- Visit local ethnic villagea of Aini and Bulang.
- Eeperience a local market to explore daily lives of local natives.
- Enjoy hiking through the tropical rainforest.
- Day 1: Jinghong – Bada – Manwa
- Day 2: Manwa – Zhanglang – Jinghong
Day 1 Jinghong-Bada-Manwa
Sightseeing and Activities:Menghai local market, Aini villages, Bulang Village
Accommodation:Manwa local ethnic family
In the morning, drive in the west to Menghai, a small town surrounded by rice fields and vegetable plantations, first see a very lively and noisy market, where local people buy all kinds of stuff everyday, meat, fresh vegetable, chicken, fish, fruits and various native produces ethnic people brought from mountains. Continue driving on mountainous road to Bada, a small town on China-Burma border surrounded by several Aini villages, further to trail head, start hiking down mountains, for the first section it’s walking mainly along a village road with farm land on both sides, sugar, upland rice, hemp or tea, then across dense forest to Manwa, a Bulang Village on hillside, where we are going to stay with local ethnic family for night. Today’s hiking is around 2-3 hours.
Day 2 Manwa-Zhanglang-Jinghong
Sightseeing and Activities:hiking
Wake up in the morning noise of villagers leaving for farm work, pigs grunting for food, roosters singing around, after simple breakfast, say bye to friendly host family and continue our expedition. Today’s hiking is somewhat tough, start with a long and pretty steep descent to the bottom of valley, then follow with a long and steep ascent, fortunately there is always shade dense forest cast over our heads. Arrive at Zhanglang, an old village of Bulang people, pretty isolated and very traditional, after this village we will do another down and up across farmland, small river, forest and several ethnic villages to Xiding, a small town perched on top of mountain, the end of our trial. Drive back to Jinghong. (Hiking can also stop near Zhanglang, get picked and drive back to Jinghong).
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodation with breakfast as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide and vehicle for transfers & sightseeing;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Two bottles of mineral water each day;
- Travel Agency’s Responsibility Insurance.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.