2 Days Kunming Dongchuan Red Land and Jiaozi Snow Mountain Tour
This tour offers you the chance to deeply appreciate the beauty of North-East Yunnan. You will climb up to Jiaozi Snow Mountain and Luoxiagou Valley in the famous Dongchuan Red Land,enjoying the...
Code of Tour: YET0000013961
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming-Jiaozi Snow Mountain-Dongchuan-Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Landscape Climbing Mountains
This tour offers you the chance to deeply appreciate the beauty of North-East Yunnan. You will climb up to Jiaozi Snow Mountain and Luoxiagou Valley in the famous Dongchuan Red Land,enjoying the bright red land with various crops, blue sky, white cloud and unpredictable light form the spectacular scenery. Travelers can view the most typical, lumped and featured red land in Yunnan.
- Featured Red Land: Dongchuan Rad Land is known as the ‘God’s Palette’, which is the most typical, lumped and featured red land in Yunnan.
- Snow Mountain: Jiaozi Snow Mountain is the first mountain in the middle of Yunnan, enjoying the fantastic icefalls, beautiful lakes and booming azalea flowers.
- Day 1 Kunming-Jiaozi Snow Moutain-Dongchuan
- Day 2 Dongchuan-Kunming
Day 1 Kunming-Jiaozi Snow Moutain-Dongchuan
Sightseeing and Activities: Dongchuan Red Land, Jiaozi Snow Mountain, Luoxiagou Valley
Pick you up at your hotel in downtown Kunming and drive to Jiaozi Snow Mountain.In winter and spring, the mountain is covered with pure white snow, with beautiful icefalls hanging from cliffs. In summer and autumn, the fragrant azalea flowers are in full blossom with bees humming and butterflies dancing around. In one word, scenery in the Jiaozi Snow Mountain is extraordinary.
After enjoying a 3 or 4 hours visiting and moutain climbing, we will drive to Dongchuan Red Land to enjoy the sunset of Luoxiagou Valley. Dongchuan Red Landis believed to hold the world’s most imposing red land and is even more magnificent than the one in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is the most massive red land with typical features of Yunnan plateau.
Day 2 Dongchuan-Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities: Damakan
Get up in the early morning to enjoy the beautiful sunrise at Damakan. Then we will discover the Dongchuan red land area and explore the local villages. This is a stunning natural multicolor landscape. Red, green, white and yellow are matched into rolling rainbow ribbons stretching to sky.
In the afternoon, drive back to Kunming. Service ends.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star||Hostel|
|Dongchuan||/||Shanju Hotel||Spring and Autumn Hotel||Jvying Guesthouse|
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodation with breakfast as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide and vehicle for transfers & sightseeing;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Two bottles of mineral water each day.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel insurance;
- All optional programs;
- Domestic flight/train not listed in the itinerary. (We can provide you the domestic flight/train ticket booking service at the BEST discount price; please contact us our travel experts for the details.)