1 Day Kunming Jiaozi Snow Mountain Tour
You will find extraordinary sceneries in Jiaozi Snow Mountain including many beautiful lakes such as the Heavenly Pond, the Mubang Lake, the Spirit Pond, the Heavenly Pond at Green...
Code of Tour: YET0000008293
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming-Zhuanlong-Jiaozi Snow Mountain-Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Hiking Landscape Flowers Mountains
You will find extraordinary sceneries in Jiaozi Snow Mountain including many beautiful lakes such as the Heavenly Pond, the Mubang Lake, the Spirit Pond, the Heavenly Pond at Green Valley, the Heroes’ Pond, and the Palanquin Curtain Lake, etc. Glacier erosion contributed a lot to the formation of these lakes. A legend has it that there is a dragon deep in one of the lakes, so, people should not roar near the lake, not to mention throwing stones into it. Otherwise, the dragon will become angry, which might lead to thunderstorm or hail. This legend adds more beauty and mystery to the Jiaozi Snow Mountain.
- Appreciate the beautiful views along the way.
- Meet several charming lakes with old legend.
Day 1 Kunming-Zhuanlong-Jiaozi Snow Mountain-Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities: Jiaozi Snow Mountain.
Set off to Jiaozi Snow Mountain at around 07:00am. After arrival, take a cableway to visit Jiaozi Snow Mountain, do some hiking to visit the summit of Jiaozi Mountain.
Today you will trek to the top with nice flower and trees. Jiaozi Snow Mountain is well-known as the First Mountain in the middle of Yunnan. Jiaozi Snow Mountain or Sedan Chair Snow Mountain is l88km away from Kunming. Looking from a long distance, the snow mountain looks like a sedan chair placed in the millions of flowers, hence the name Sedan Chair Snow Mountain. As the best snow view in the low latitude of Southeast Asia, Mt. Jiaozi, rising 4223m above sea level, is a beautiful scenic spot.
Back to Kunming in the afternoon and service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.