1 Day the Kingdom of the Little People and the World Butterfly Ecological Park Tour in Kunming
The Kingdom of the Little People in Kunming (昆明小矮人王国) is a theme park that features comic performances by people with dwarfism. Supporters of the park claim that it provides...
Code of Tour: YET0000012630
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Culture Wildlife
The Kingdom of the Little People in Kunming (昆明小矮人王国) is a theme park that features comic performances by people with dwarfism. Supporters of the park claim that it provides employment to people who would otherwise be unable to find work, but it has been criticized for treating dwarfism as a humorous condition. By taking this tour, you will experience and see another aspect of Kunming-the culture and life of the little people. You will see how they live, how they work and how they show themselves to the world. And it is a good chance to learn butterfly by visiting the World Butterfly Ecological Park.
- Have a view of culture and life of the little people.
- Learn more about butterfly by visiting the World Butterfly Ecological Park.
Day 1 Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities: the Kingdom of the Little People, Butterfly Valley
This morning, pick you up at your hotel and drive to visit the Kingdom of the Little People. As of 2010, there were over 100 employees whose ages ranged from 19 to 48. The park requires employees to be less than 51 inches (130 cm) tall. The employees live in nearby dormitories which were specifically constructed to be accessible to short people.
After lunch, transfer to the World Butterfly Ecological Park. Then drive back to hotel. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide and vehicle for transfers & sightseeing;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Two bottles of mineral water each day.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Meals not listed in the itinerary;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel insurance;
- All optional programs;
- Accommodation with breakfast.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.