4 Days Puer Tea Culture Tour with Jingmai Tea Mountains and Traditional Ethnic Villages
Jingmai Tea Mountain is more than just ancient tea trees; it’s about the Dai, Bulang and Lahu ethnic groups who lives in this area. Tea gardens, ancient villages, folk customs are merged together in this sacred land,...
Code of Tour: YET0000013470
Length of Travel: 4 Day
Destinations of Tour: Jinghong-Menghai County-Puer-Lancang County
Departure City: Jinghong
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Minorities Tea Mountains ethnic villages
Jingmai Tea Mountain is more than just ancient tea trees; it’s about the Dai, Bulang and Lahu ethnic groups who lives in this area. Tea gardens, ancient villages, folk customs are merged together in this sacred land, people here lives a simple and primitive life. Come and experience 10,000 acres of ancient tea gardens, listen to Lashu and Bulang people’s joyful traditional songs, take photographs of folk custom, and taste the best tea in Yunnan! This tour will allow you to walk in the ancient tea gardens, have a wonderful tea-picking and tea-making experience. Also, you can go to Dai, Bulang, Lahu villages, and learn about their tea making tradition and ethnicity.
- Overview the tea culture and experience tea-peacking and tea-making.
- Explore the colorful ethnic culture of Dai, Bulang and Lahu.
- Day 1 Jinghong
- Day 2 Menghai County
- Day 3 Puer
- Day 4 Puer – Jinghong
Day 1 Arrive in Jinghong
Sightseeing and Activities: Jinghong
Accommodation: Gaozhuang Boutique Hotel
Upon arrival, picked up by the tour guide and helped to check-in at Gaozhuang Boutique Hotel.
Day 2 Jinghong-Menghai County-Puer
Sightseeing and Activities: Aini family, Jingzhen Pavilion Buddhist temples, Laodabao Village
Accommodation: Bolian Hotel/Kangxin Restaurant/Jingmai Family Guesthouse
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
You will leave Jinghong in the morning to visit the Aini family in Nannuo Ancient Tea Mountain, and learn about Hani ethnicity. After lunch, visit the Jingzhen Pavilion Buddhist temples, and learn about the Dai ethnicity and their beliefs and culture. In the afternoon, you will arrive at Laodabao Village, where you can learn and experience the traditional ethnic handmade artifacts. Later, enjoy a Lahu cuisine dinner and enjoy with Lahu people’s local country music. Check-in hotel at Puer in the evening.
Day 3 Puer
Sightseeing and Activities: Jingmai Village, Nuogan Village, a tea garden, tea-picking and tea-making experience, Wenji Bulang ethnic village
Accommodation: Mangjing Leisure Mountain Villa/Bulang Princess Inn/Paai Cold Tea Garden Hotel
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Today you wake up naturally and get in touch with the tea garden! After breakfast, take a scenic view of JingMai Mountain sunrise. Visit the Jingmai Village and the Nuogan Village, and have lunch in Nuogan Village. In the afternoon, you enter the ancient tea garden for tea-picking and tea-making activities.
In the evening, enjoy the sunset view in Wenji Bulang ethnic village and have dinner, then check-in at Mangjing Leisure Mountain Villa/Bulang Princess Inn/Paai Cold Tea Garden Hotel. Late evening activities such as party exchanges or tasting tea can be arranged.
Day 4 Puer-Jinghong
Sightseeing and Activities: Puer Tea Garden, Bolian Hotel’s leisure activities
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Today you can wake up naturally, listen to birds singing and breathe fresh air in tea gardens surrounded by rain forests. Take a walk around Puer Tea Garden, and enjoy Bolian Hotel’s exquisite cuisine, or experience tea SPA; tea ceremony exchanges; yoga and other leisure activities. You can also design and make your own Puer red tea. After lunch, you will return to Jinghong city by car and finish this exciting trip.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star||Hostels|
|Jinghong||Jinhong Qixi Hotel||Jinghong Ninty-Seven Daiyun Theme Hotel||Fanyin Shuyuan Hotel||Gaozhuang Boutique Hotel|
|Puer||Meizi Lake Spa Hotel||Jinglan Hotel||Mingting Hotel||Bulang Princess Inn|
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodation with breakfast as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide and vehicle for transfers & sightseeing;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Two bottles of mineral water each day.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel insurance;
- All optional programs;
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.