4 Days XishuangBanna Wild Elephant Golf and Sightseeing Tour
Xishuangbanna is one of the few places where travelers can enjoy the comfort of nature. There are more than 13 ethnic groups living on this land, such as Dai,...
Code of Tour: YET0000004441
Length of Travel: 4 Day
Destinations of Tour: Jinghong-Xishuangbanna Wild Elephant Golf Club-Tropical Plant Research Institute-Ganlanba-Jinghong
Departure City: Jinghong
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Minorities Landscape
Xishuangbanna is one of the few places where travelers can enjoy the comfort of nature. There are more than 13 ethnic groups living on this land, such as Dai, Hani and Yao. All have colorful customs and rich historical traditions. It holds China’s fauna and floral species, and is known as natural “kingdom of plants” and “kingdom of animals”.
- Play golf and enjoy the natural scenery in Xishuangbannan Wild Elephant Golf.
- Visit Tropical Plant Research Institute and botanical gardens.
- Enjoy your own leisure time with beautiful scenery.
- Day 1: Xishuangbannan Arrival
- Day 2: Xishuangbannan
- Day 3: Xishuangbannan
- Day 4: Departure from Xishuangbannan
Day 1 Arrive in Xishuangbanna
Sightseeing and Activities: Arrive in Xishuangbanna
Meals: Lunch and Dinner
Upon your arrival in Xishuangbanna, you will be greeted by your local guide and then be transferred to your hotel. Enjoy some leisure time for the rest of the day to relax or get to know the surrounding streets.
Day 2 Xishuangbanna
Sightseeing and Activities: Wild Elephant Golf Club
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Today we will enjoy a full day trip to Xishuangbanna Wild Elephant Golf Club. Xishuangbanna Wild Elephant Golf Club is surrounded on three sides by forests, and acres of tea accompanied by one side. The clubhouse, with an area of 3,000 square meters, shows fully Dai characteristics and a combination of traditional folk and modernization. It owns a U-shaped layout of the stadium and the middle of the courtyard was connected with the forest, which makes people feel the forest is an extension of the courtyard. In Wild Elephant Golf Club, you can experience the most natural and healthy environment, see the changing shapes of fairways and greens, have a dialogue with designers, compete with rivals and fully enjoy the golf.
Day 3 Xishuangbanna
Sightseeing and Activities: the Tropical Plant Research Institute, Ganlanba, Manting Park(Chunyuan Park)
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
We will start the tour with a visit of Tropical Plant Research Institute. The garden contains 3,000 different types of plant. The environment here is lovely, surrounded by rivers & mountains and containing a wealth of rare & unusual plants, trees and flowers. Dragon Blood Tree is one of the most interesting and valuable species in the garden. Its sap is used as a remedy to stop bleeding and promote blood circulation.
Then we will drive to Ganlanba, a typical tropical landscapes with low terrain and moist climate. Ganlanba covers an area of 50 square kilometers, which is the lowest place in Xishuangbanna(530 meters above sea level).
Finally we will stop at Manting Park, which means Garden of Spirits. This park is the oldest park in Xishuangbanna, and used to be a royal garden of Dai. Many trees and ornamental plants plant in it. Wabajie Temple, a Buddhist temple with the highest status in Xishuangbanna, is situated here.
Day 4 Xishuangbanna
Sightseeing and Activities: None
Today you can enjoy some leisure time until you are transferred to the airport to take your flight. Service ends.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||4 Star||Hostels|
|Jinghong||InterContinental Hotel Jinghong||Dai Garden Hotel||Jinglan Business Hotel||Rainforest Paradise Xishuangbanna|
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as indicated in the hotel list as below;
- Chinese lunches and dinners as listed in the itinerary;
- All land transfers & transportation with private air-conditioned coach;
- All transfers and sightseeing with skilled English-speaking tour guide;
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary;
- Service charge and all government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airport and hotels;
- Travel Agency’s Responsibility Insurance coverage.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff.
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.