Yunnan Golf Travel Tips
Yunnan Golf Travel Tips provide some practical Yunnan travel tips such as Best Golf Courses in Yunnan, Most Popular Yunnan Golf Tours, Tips and FAQs of Yunnan Travel, which can help you make a better plan before departure, and deal with emergencies or anything unpredictable while traveling.
Best Golf Courses in Yunnan
Yunnan has a vast assortment of world-class golf courses and clubs with easy reach of the center. The idea with this golf tour around Yunnan is that the travelers will be able to play golf and at the same time enjoy the breathtaking scenic spots next to each golf courses. Enjoy luxury accommodation in golf resorts and visit famous Yunnan scenic spots such as Dianchi Lake, Stone Forest, Lijiang Ancient Town, Yulong Snow Mountain, Lugu Lake, Wild Elephant Valley and so on. With pleasant climate, picturesque scenery, first-class golf courses and charming caddies, Yunnan is a very good place for a wonderful golf trip. Here, you will experience the golf at different altitudes from 3100 meters in Lijiang to 500 meters in Xishuangbanna.
- Kunming Spring City Golf & Lake Resort
- Kunming OCT Wind Valley Golf Club
- Kunming Lakeview Golf Club
- Lijiang Jade Dragon Snow Mountain Golf Course
- Lijiang Ancient Town Lakefront Golf Club
- Dali Stone Mountain Golf Club
- Xishuangbanna Monbala International Golf Club
- Xishuangbanna Wild Elephant Golf Club
Most Popular Yunnan Golf Tours
- 1 Day Dali Stone Mountain Golf Tour (Mountain Course and Lake Course)
- 5 Days Kunming Spring City Golf Course and Lake Resort Tour
- 7 Days Kunming Lijiang Golf Vocation and Sightseeing Tour
- 10 Days Yunnan Golf and Sightseeing Tour
More about Yunnan Golf Tours
Top Yunnan Golf Travel Tips
Everyone is going to have good and bad travel experiences with their clubs. Hope the advice provided by Yunnan Exploration can help you when traveling with golf clubs and can minimize some easy mistakes.
What to Pack for Golf Travel
Large Golfing Items
- Golf Bag
- Golf Clubs
- Golf Shoes (2 pair)
Small Golfing Items
- Golf Balls
- Coins or Markers
- Golf Glove
- Extra Spikes
- Spike Tool
- Pocket Knife/Divot Tool
- Water Bottle
- Compact First Aid Kit including, Medications, Alcohol Wipes, Band-aids, Lip Balm and common medicines
Clothes and Articles
- Extra Golf Gloves
- Extra Towels (one dry, one damp/moist)
- Ball Retriever
- Energy Drinks/Water
- Necessary Documents, such as passport
- Golf-Specific Clothes
Golf Etiquette For Your Yunnan Golf Travel
- Do not wear high-heeled shoes in the golf course.
- Do not scream loudly in the golf courses
- Keep the environment clean, don’t throw away peels, paper scraps, mineral water bottles.
- If you play golf with kids, please take care of kids.
Top Golf Skill Tips for Your Yunnan Golf Travel
Necessary Golf Skills
The skills incorporated with golfing are complex and thought-provoking. This is a game that not only uses the physical skills of a practitioner, but it’s a huge mental game as well. The skills involved for golfing range from grip, stance, and swing, to strategies.
- Grip: Interlocking, hammer, overlapping
- Stance: Your posture in golfing
- Swing: Drive shot, iron shot, pitch shot, chip shot, putt
- Strategies: Tee box, short game/chipping
Choose the Most Suitable Ball for You
Buy balls on a sliding scale based on how many you lose in a round. If you’ve never played before or lose two sleeves or more a round, buy balls that cost around $20 a dozen (if you can’t decide between one brand over another, try putting a few to see how they feel coming off the putter face). When you cut the number of lost balls back to maybe three to five balls a round, buy balls that cost less than $30 a dozen. Only if you’re losing less than a sleeve a round should you consider the $40 a dozen balls
Choose the Most Suitable Golf Course for You
Don’t start on a course that’s going to have you discouraged before you reach the first green. A good beginner course is flat, short and doesn’t have many hazards or forced carries — that is, waste areas or hazards you have to hit over to get to the fairway. There’ll be plenty of time to test yourself on tougher layouts, but for now, give yourself a chance to gather some positive momentum.
- Prices of Yunnan Golf Clubs
- Top Golf Courses in Yunnan
- Golf Photo Gallery
- How to plan, play and pack Your Golf Tour
- How to Plan a Yunnan Golf Tour
- 7 Days Golf Trip In Yunnan