Yunnan Travel in November
If you visit Yunnan in November, you will enjoy charming late autumn scenery of golden Gingko Village , colorful Dongchuan Red Land , casual time in Jianshui Old Town and Heshun Ancient Town, and hot spring bathing, etc.
Yunnan Travel Weather and Climate in November
When you travel to Yunnan in November during the period of Autumn, the rainfall decreases considerably and the climate is drier with more sunshine. After October, the weather turns cold and the temperature changes significantly in one day.
Yunnan Temperature in November
Generally speaking, Yunnan enjoys a mild climate with pleasant weather but, due to its varied terrain, the weather is also diverse in different regions. In November, temperature ranges from 7 °C (45 °F) to 17 °C (63 °F) in Kunming, and from 17°C (63°F) to 4°C (39°F) in Lijiang, and from 13.9°C (57°F) to 26.7°C (80°F) in Xishuangbanna, and from 7℃ (45°F) to 18℃ (64°F) in Dali.
What to Wear for Yunnan Travel in November
The average temperature in daytime is around 20 ˚C so you can wear some casual clothing is suitable. Remember to take thicker sweaters, coats and jackets. Also take protective skin care products, sunglasses, or a cap to shield your head from the sun.
Yunnan Weather and Climate by Month
Things to Do for Yunnan Travel in November
You can enjoy more sunny days in autumn. It is another golden period for traveling in Yunnan. In Lijiang’s countryside, you have the chance to see a great view of the harvest. Autumn is also the best time for admiring the colorful scenery in Shangri-La and for hiking in Tiger Leaping Gorge.
- Tiger Leaping Gorge Hiking: With favourable weather and road condition, Tiger Leaping Gorge Hiking Tours are recommended if you travel to Yunnan in autumn. You can enjoy the colorful autumn scenery along the thiking trip.
- Gingko Village: Autumn is the best time of the year to visit Jiangdong Gingko Village in Tengchong. Nestling among mountains and cottages, these gingko trees have made the village more quaint and profound. During October and December, the ubiquitous golden gingko leaves turn Jiangdong Village into a fairyland. You can have a visual feast of real Golden Autumn.
- Dongchuan Red Land Photography Tour: November is another best time for Dongchuan Red Land Photography Tour, you may catch the colorful and breath-taking landscape of the red land.
- Hot Spring Spa: Apart from the popular Aning Hot Spring near Kunming, Tengchong in west Yunnan is a great place to enjoy various hot springs. We have Hot Spring Theme Tours for you.
- Musilm Tours: The traditional Muslim Corban Festival falls in November, you can join our Yunnan Musilm Tours to discover the religion culture in Yunnan and taste halal food.
Places to Visit for Yunnan Travel in November
- Erhai Lake
- Fuxian Lake
- Lugu Lake
- Bamei Village
- Tiger Leaping Gorge
- Dali Ancient Town
- Lijiang Ancient Town
- Jianshui Old Town
- Jiangdong Gingko Village
- Jade Dragon Snow Mountain
- Nujiang Grand Canyon
- Blue Moon Valley
Yunnan Festivals and Events by Month
Travel Tips for Yunnan Travel in November
- The sunshine in Yunnan is too strong during the day that you’d better take your sunscreen and sunglasses.
- You should drink more water, eat more fruit, and prevent dehydration.
- Yunnan is a province with more minority nationalities. Please respect the living habits and customs of the minority nationalities.
- Get ready for your Visa, and do remember your passport.
- Prepare for your SIM card to make sure the internet use in China.
- Take some medicine with you for emergency use, especially if you are easy to get altitude sickness.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and hats for the strong ultraviolet ray on the plateau.
- Don’t forget your umbrella and rain gear during the rainy seasons.
- Pay attention to the temperature difference. Remember to take thicker sweaters, coats and jackets. Also take protective skin care products, sunglasses, or a cap to shield your head from the sun.