Yunnan Travel in June
Travel to Yunnan in June, you will enjoy the ealy summer view, but with less crowded tourists that the summer holidays starting from July.
Yunnan Travel Weather and Climate in June
From June to late September is the Summer time when the temperature reaches highest over 30 ˚C among the year, but not stiflingly hot with so much rain in this season. When you travel to Yunnan in June during Summer period. The temperature difference is not as big as it is in spring but, on rainy days, you may still experience a temperature drop of 10°C in one day.
Yunnan Temperature in June
Generally speaking, Yunnan enjoys a mild climate with pleasant weather but, due to its varied terrain, the weather is also diverse in different regions. In June, the average temperature ranges from 16–24°C (61–75°F) in Kunming, and from 13–23°C (55–73°F) in Lijiang and Shangri-La, and from 22.8°C (73°F) to 32.8°C (91°F) in Xishuangbanna, and from 25°C (77°F) to 16°C (61°F) in Dali.
What to Wear for Yunnan Travel in June
T-shirt, short pants, skirt are daily dresses. Take long-sleeved clothes with you, even on the hottest days, since you may still experience a temperature drop of 10°C on rainy days, . Moreover, an umbrella is useful on both sunny and rainy days.
Yunnan Weather and Climate by Month
Things to Do for Yunnan Travel in June
From late spring to early summer, the best scenes of a flowery world unfold in Shangri-La. It is also the best time to admire the highland scenery. Lugu Lake also offers its best scenery in June.
- Highland Scenery: Qianhu Mountain in Shangri-La, Laojun Mountain in Lijiang, Malutang Town of Kunming are also best places to capture Azalea blossoming scenery in June, you can also enjoy the impressive highland scenery as well.
- Dongchuan Redland Photography Tour: May to June is the best for Dongchuan Redland Photography Tour, you may catch the colorful and breath-taking landscape of the redland.
- Visual Feast of Lotus: If you travel to Yunnan in late June, you shouldn’t miss the lotus blossoms in Puzhehei. You can join our Puzhehei Lotus Flowers Tour and Bamei Xanadu Discovery for highlight travel.
Places to Visit for Yunnan Travel in May
- Bamei Village
- Malutang Town
- Potatso National Park
- Dongchuan Red Land
- Yuanyang Rice Terraces
- Erhai Lake
- Lugu Lake
- Yubeng Village
- Tiger Leaping Gorge
- Dali Ancient Town
- Lijiang Ancient Town
- Qianhu Mountain
Yunnan Festivals and Events by Month
Travel Tips for Yunnan Travel in June
- The sunshine in Yunnan is too strong during the day that you’d better take your sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Yunnan is a province with more minority nationalities. Please respect the living habits and customs of the minority nationalities.
- Get ready for your Visa, and do remember your passport.
- Prepare for your SIM card to make sure the internet use in China.
- Take some medicine with you for emergency use, especially if you are easy to get altitude sickness.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and hats for the strong ultraviolet ray on the plateau.
- Don’t forget your umbrella and rain gear during the rainy seasons.
- Pack suitable clothes, windproof jacket and thick coat are suggested, outdoor clothing will be good.