2 Days Fengqing Dianhong Black Tea Culture Tour from Dali
Dianhong Black Tea and Puer Tea are two famous teas in Yunnan Province and China. Discoving Puer Tea and Dianhong Black Tea culture is an unique and special activity...
Code of Tour: YET0000019715
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Dali-Nanjian-Fengqing
Departure City: Dali
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Culture Minorities Tea
Dianhong Black Tea and Puer Tea are two famous teas in Yunnan Province and China. Discoving Puer Tea and Dianhong Black Tea culture is an unique and special activity in Yunnan. The mysterious tea culture in Yunnan will make your tour memorable. For this tour, you can step into some famous tea plantations, tea factories and learn more about the history, development and tea-making process of Dianhong Black tea and Puer tea.
- Visit dam, hydropower station and ancient tea trees.
- Eeperience tea factory, plantations and Dianhong Blak Tea culture.
- Enjoy local ethnic cultures in local towns.
- Day 1: Dali – Nanjian – Fengqing
- Day 2: Fengqing – Dali
Day 1 Dali-Nanjian-Fengqing
Sightseeing and Activities:Nanjian Tulin Tea Factory, Xiaowan Dam, Xiangzhuqing Ancient Tea Trees
Drive to Nanjian.Visit Nanjian Tulin Tea Factory and see their processing procedures of Puer tea.
Then have a stop to visit Xiaowan Dam and hydropower station on the way to Fengqing County.
Continue the driving to Xiangzhuqing village in Xiaowan township of Fengqing County. In the late afternoon, pay a visit to Xiangzhuqing Acient Tea Trees（香竹箐古茶树）. In Xiangzhuqing village, lies a massive, ancient tree. Colloquially referred to as the Mother tea tree, this magnificent giant is about 35 feet tall (which is extremely tall for a tea tree), and is so wide that it’s said that it takes eight people holding outstretched hands to full surround the tree. Besides her gargantuan size, this tree is also remarkable for its unmatched history. This ancient tree is recorded as being over 3,200 years old, it is called “the Mother of Tea Trees”. Now, it is protected and fenced by the local government.
Stay overnight in Fengqing County.
Day 2 Fengqing-Dali
Sightseeing and Activities:Dianhong Black Tea Factory, Xiashan, Dali Old Town
Drive to visit Dianhong Black Tea Factory and tea plantations.
Then drive to Xiashan. Visit an organic Pu’er tea factory.
In the afternoon, drive back to Dali. Enjoy your free time in Dali Old Town, walk around the Foreigner Street and enjoy the relax time with local people.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star||Hostels|
|Fengqing||/||Fengqing Dianhong Hotel||Fengqing Huayuan Hotel||/|
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.