1 Day Dali Tea Culture Tour with Xiaguan Tuocha Tea Museum and Taoxigu Valley Tea Plantation
During this tour, visit the famous Tuocha Tea factory, museum and Jizhao Nunnery. Do some trekking in Taoxigu Valley. Pick tea leaves, fry tea and process tea cake on...
Code of Tour: YET0000030894
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Dali-Taoxigu Valley-Taoxigu Waterfall-Mocui Tea House-Dali
Departure City: Dali
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Culture Tea
During this tour, visit the famous Tuocha Tea factory, museum and Jizhao Nunnery. Do some trekking in Taoxigu Valley. Pick tea leaves, fry tea and process tea cake on your own. Learn local tea culture.
- Experience how to make tea in Xiaguan Tuocha Tea Museum and Taoxigu Valley Tea Plantation.
- Be thrilled by mysterious Jizhao Nunnery, where has strong historical and cultural atmosphere of Taoist.
- Lose yourself in the charm of Taoxigu Valley and Taoxigu Waterfall.
Day 1 Dali-Taoxigu Valley-Taoxigu Waterfall-Mocui Tea House-Dali
Sightseeing and Activities:Taoxigu Valley, Taoxigu Waterfall, Taoxigu Tea Plantation, Mocui Tea House
Pick you up at your hotel in Dali. Transfer to Xiaguan, visit a Tuocha Tea factory and museum.
After lunch, drive to Taoxigu Valley. Trek along trails to the deep valley. On the way, you will see a waterfall.
Arrive at Mocui tea house, taste a cup of tea and have a rest. Then try to pick tea, roast tea, and make tea cake.
In the late afternoon, pay a visit to Jizhao Nunnery.
Afterwards, drive back to Dali Old Town. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.