2 Days Shangri-La Tacheng Snub-nosed Monkey National Park Tour from Shangri-La
In the remote forests of southwestern China lives the rare and observe view Yunnan snub-nosed, black snub-nosed monkey, Rhinopithecus biteti. (In Chinese called Dian Jinsihou, means Yunnan Golden Monkey)...
Code of Tour: YET0000029949
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Shangri-La-Nixi Town-Tuoding-Tacheng-Tiger-Leaping Gorge-Shangr-La
Departure City: Shangri-La
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Wildlife
In the remote forests of southwestern China lives the rare and observe view Yunnan snub-nosed, black snub-nosed monkey, Rhinopithecus biteti. (In Chinese called Dian Jinsihou, means Yunnan Golden Monkey) Yunnan Golden (black snub-nosed monkey) Monkeys is becoming one of the most endangered primates. There are now about fewer than 2,000 Yunnan golden monkeys (black snub-nosed monkey) in the wild. To take this tour, to photo black snub-nosed golden monkey, to photograph the impression of snub-nosed monkey, to understand the species biology and behaviors of Rhinopithecus Bieti.
- Gather happiness from the process of making pottery in Nixi Pottery Village.
- Watch the feeding of the snub-nosed monkey in Tacheng Black Snub-Nosed Monkey National Park.
- Step into Tuoding to feel Lisu Ethnic Minority’s culture and mysterious atomosphere.
- Hiking along Tiger Leaping Gorge, as well as feel the grotesque and raging rapids of the magnificent gorge.
- Day 1: Shangri-la Arrival
- Day 2: Tacheng-Tiger Leaping Gorge
Day 1 Shangri-la-Nixi-Tuoding-Tacheng
Sightseeing and Activities: Napahai Lake, Nixi Pottery Village, Tuoding Village
Meals: Lunch and Dinner
Pick you up at your hotel in Shangri-la. Transfer to visit Napahai Lake. Have a nice walk around Napahai Lake and visit some Tibetan villages. Then transfer to Nixi Pottery Village to learn to make pottery from local people. The experience of making pottery is about 1 hour. After lunch, drive to visit Tuoding Village. Tuoding is a village where Lisu Minority live.
In the late afternoon, drive to Tacheng for overnight.
Day 2 Tacheng-Tiger Leaping Gorge-Shangri-la
Sightseeing and Activities: Tacheng Black Snub-Nosed Monkey National Park, Tiger Leaping Gorge
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
In the morning, pay a visit to Tacheng Black Snub-Nosed Monkey National Park of Weixi County. Watch the feeding of the snub-nosed monkey in the park.
Transfer to visit Tiger Leaping Gorge: the deepest gorge in the world. With 34 rapids of the Yangtze River, it is called the Jinsha in this area because you can find gold in the river.
Drive back to Shangri-la in the late afternoon.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star||Hostels|
|Tacheng||Songtsam Lodges Tacheng||Damo Hotel||Deluke International Hotel||Woyun Guesthouse|
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
1.Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
2.The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day.
3.Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
4.Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
5.Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
6.Situated on the northern edge of the tropical zone, Xishuangbanna area is hot, humid and rainy.
7.don’t forget to take an umbrella or a raincoat when go out.
8.When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.