2 Days Shangri-La Tacheng Snub-nosed Monkey National Park Tour from Lijiang
In the remote forests of southwestern China lives the rare and observe view Yunnan snub-nosed, black snub-nosed monkey, Rhinopithecus biteti. To take this tour, to photo black snub-nosed golden monkey,...
Code of Tour: YET0000029948
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lijiang-Shigu-Weixi-Tacheng-Liming-Lijiang
Departure City: Lijiang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Wildlife Photograph
In the remote forests of southwestern China lives the rare and observe view Yunnan snub-nosed, black snub-nosed monkey, Rhinopithecus biteti. To take this tour, to photo black snub-nosed golden monkey, to photograph the impression of snub-nosed monkey, to understand the species biology and behaviors of Rhinopithecus Bieti.
- Enjoy the scenery along Yangtze River and Mekong.
- Familiar with the history of the Stone Drum.
- Watch the feeding of the snub-nosed monkey in Tacheng Black Snub-Nosed Monkey National Park.
- Step into Liming Scenic Area to feel Lisu Ethnic Minority’s culture and mysterious atomosphere
- Day 1: Lijiang Arrival
- Day 2: Weixi- Liming
Day 1 Lijiang-Shigu-Tacheng
Sightseeing and Activities: the Iron Chain Bridge in the Stone Drum Town, the Stone Drum
Accommodation: Weixi County
From Lijiang, you’ll drive about 60KM to the First Bend on the Yangtze River with imposing gorge scenery, and the Iron Chain Bridge in the Stone Drum Town. The Stone Drum got its name from a large, cylindrical, marble tablet shaped like a drum. The scenery is magnificent as the road running through the Lijiang valley which is filled with wheat fields and drying haystacks.
Enjoy the landscape of the Mekong with mountains, terraces, villages on the both sides of the valley, and we will make stops to visit Naxi and Lisu Villages and a church en route, people here live in the traditional houses built with wooden walls and tile roofs. As the road construction work is going on here, we may need to wait sometimes.
Day 2 Tacheng-Liming-Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities: Tacheng Town, Tacheng Black Snub-Nosed Monkey National Park, Liming Scenic Area
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Then drive to Liming Scenic Area. Visit the 240km large region of Liming, a red sandstone karst mountains landscape, where Lisu people inhabit the deep valleys. These beautiful layered peaks are some of the highest of their kind in China and are especially mystical because they are said to create the rising and falling of the sun 3 times in one day at certain times of year. This is actually caused by the angle of the earth and your view of the 3 peaks which block the sun throughout the day, hence creating 3 additional sun rises and 3 sets. On this tour you will also visit historic places of worship to the once totemistic Lisu. This colourful ethnic minority are scattered throughout the Mekong region.
After that drive back to Lijiang.
|Weixi Songzang Tacheng Hotel
|Yunnan Snub-nosed Monkey Export Hotel
|Weixi Bailaigu Hotel
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
1.Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
2.The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day.
3.Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
4.Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
5.Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
6.Situated on the northern edge of the tropical zone, Xishuangbanna area is hot, humid and rainy; 7.Don’t forget to take an umbrella or a raincoat when go out.
8.When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas