1 Day Lijiang City Tour
Lijiang, located in the northwestern portion of Yunnan and borders Sichuan, is a popular destination in Yunnan Tourswith a history of at least 800 years. In alll the Lijiang Tours, antient...
Code of Tour: YET0000042815
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lijiang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Culture Minorities
Lijiang, located in the northwestern portion of Yunnan and borders Sichuan, is a popular destination in Yunnan Tourswith a history of at least 800 years. In alll the Lijiang Tours, antient towns is a main attraction that can not be missed by anyone who step into Lijiang. For this 1 Day Lijiang City Highlight Tour, you will visit the top three ancient towns in Lijiang – Lijiang Ancient Town which is also knowned as Dayan Ancient Town; Shuhe Old Town which is believed to be the birthplace of the eminent Mu family.
- Enjoy your leisure time in the most famous and attractive old towns.
- Meet colorful ethnic cultures of Naxi, Bai, etc.
Day 1 Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities:Lijiang Old Town, Lion Hill, Wangu Tower, Mu Palace,Shuhe Old Town
In the mnorning, you’ll start your memorable Lijiang tour from Lijiang Ancient Town (Dayan Ancient Town). Take a leisure walk up the Lion Hill and climb up the 33-meter-tall Wanggu Tower – the landmark building of Lijiang to enjoy a panoramic view of the whole old town and countryside scenery, as well as overlook the magnificent Jade Dragon Snow Mountain in the distance. Later, follow a trip to Ming-dynasty style Mufu Palace, the “Forbidden City” of Lijiang to know Tusi’s ruling history and appreciate Naxi people’s brilliant culture and fine arts.
After lunch, drive to visit Shuhe Old Town. Nestled at the foot of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, 6 km northwest of Lijiang old town. Shuhe was once a staging post at ancient Tea & Horse Road. With an altitude of 2440 meters above sea level, it is a tranquil town with a population of about 3000 people. Along with its sister town Lijiang, it is also part of the UNESCO Heritage site. Shuhe is the earliest settlement of Naxi people in Lijiang when their ancestors first moved to this region.
Afterwards, drive back to the hotel in the late afternoon. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- English-speaking tour guide;
- Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Meals not listed in the itinerary;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.