3 Days Puzhehei Lotus Flowers Tour and Bamei Xanadu Discovery By Speed Train(June,July,August)
This summer tour takes you to visit two fairylands in Yunnan Province: the world of lotus flowers–Puzhehei, and Xanadu–Bamei village. If you are a devotee of natural landscape and a photographer,...
Code of Tour: YET0000009404
Length of Travel: 3 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming-Puzhehei-Bamei
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Culture Minorities Landscape Flowers
This summer tour takes you to visit two fairylands in Yunnan Province: the world of lotus flowers–Puzhehei, and Xanadu–Bamei village. If you are a devotee of natural landscape and a photographer, this tour will give you a deep impression of the masterpiece of nature and you will leave with no regrets.
- Appreaciate the booming lotus on the lake and charming landscape.
- Know more about local ethnic minorities.
- Find another lost Shangri-la, isolated and mysterious Bamei Village.
- Day 1 Kunming-Puzhehei
- Day 2 Puzhehei-Bamei
- Day 3 Bamei-Puzhehei-Kunming
Day 1 Kunming-Puzhehei By Speed Train
Sightseeing and Activities: Puzhehei Scenic Resort, Qinglong Mountain, Torch Cave, Kwan-yin Cave, Local Ethnic Show
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
This morning, drive to Kunming train station, then take the speed train to Puzhehei. After arrival, drive to Puzhehei Scenic Resort, take a small boat to visit the Karst landscape and rurality and lakes. If you come to Puzhehei on June, July and August, you will see large scale of lotus flowers on the lake. Then disembark at the Qinglongshan wharf and climb Qinglong Mountain to see the panorama of Puzhehei. After that, walk to visit the Torch Cave and Kwan-yin Cave.
In the evening, you will watch a local show performed by ethnic minorities, such as Yi Minority, Bai Minority and Yao Minority.
Puzhehei in northwest Qiubei County is a fairyland from which visitor can have a panoramic view of clear lakes and pond full of lotus, emerald mountains and enchanting karst landscape. This charming country is also an ideal place to view the pomp in festivals of the Yao, Miao, Huang and Yi minorities. July to August is the best time to admire the most beautiful country landscape of Puzhehei, because the lotus blossoms are in their florescence.
Day 2 Puzhehei-Bamei
Sightseeing and Activities: Swan Lake, Bamei Village, Big Banyan Tree
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
This morning, visit some villages in the scenic area to experience local life. Then visit the “Swan Lake”. After lunch, drive to Guangnan County, then take a boat to Bamei village by passing through the caves. After landing, visit Bamei Village and the Big Banyan Tree, enjoy the peaceful life of Zhuang ethnic people.
-The Bamei Village is located on the common boundary of Ake Village and Bada Village in the north of the Guangnan County,Wenshan. It belongs to the Karst topography. The Village is surrounded by green mountains, and through the Village runs all the year round a clear river which is called Tuoniang River. The most interesting thing about the village is that people have to go through a deep and sombrous water cave by boat whenever they want go in and out.When you emerge from the tunnel you will be amazed. In a hidden valley, among a grove of green bamboos and old trees, lies Bamei Village. A blue stream gently flows by, and hard-working farmers silently till the green fields. It’s a picture of another lost Shangri-la. Due to inconvenient location and hard transit, the village escaped attacks by outsiders and the influences of the modern world, staying as unadorned and as pure as they always were. A well-preserved environment and sub-tropical climate made the area a “Promised Land” for the inhabitants.
Day 3 Bamei-Puzhehei-Kunming By Speed Train
Sightseeing and Activities: Bamei village, Bamei River
This morning, walk around in Bamei village and visit Bamei River. Take the boat to get out of the village from another cave. Then drive back to Puzheihei and take the speed train to Kunming City. Service ends.
|Yabei Boutique Hotel
|Guyue Lakeview Inn
|Benqian Guyin Hotel
|Yi Da Inn
|Bamei Dibei Guiyuan Hotel
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary; Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodation with breakfast as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide and vehicle for transfers & sightseeing;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Two bottles of mineral water each day;
- Travel Agency’s Responsibility Insurance;
- Round trip speed train tickets.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets; Chinese visa fees; Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.