1 Day Dali City Highlights Group Tour
Dali, as a historical and cultural city for Bai ethnic group, owns many famous attractions. For this 1 Day Dali Highlights Tour, you will visit two main attractions in...
Code of Tour: YET0000019186
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Dali Old Town-Xizhou -Zhoucheng-Erhai Lake-Dali Old Town
Departure City: Dali
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Culture History
Dali, as a historical and cultural city for Bai ethnic group, owns many famous attractions. For this 1 Day Dali Highlights Tour, you will visit two main attractions in Dali. First visit the vast Erhai Lake (Ear-shaped Sea) with crystal clear water and charming landscape. Then you can enjoy three Pagodas of Chongsheng Monastery, the landmark of Dali with a history of over 1800 years located at the foot of Cangshan Mountain facing to the Erhai Lake.
- Explore old capital city of Nanzhao & Dali Kingdom sandwiched between Cangshan Mountain and Erhai Lake
- Discover the culture of the famous Bai Ethnic Group and their tie-dyeing.
Day 1 Dali
Sightseeing and Activities:Xizhou, Zhoucheng, Jinsuo Islet, Erhai Lake, Three Pagodas, Chongsheng Temple
At 08:00 am, meet your local tour guide & driver at the hotel. Then head for Xizhou Town to fully appreciate Bai-style traditional architectural courtyards, taste their fragrant Three-Course Tea and explore their distinctive culture.Transfer to visit Zhoucheng Village and the Bai people’s Tie-dying cloth workshop where you can take some special souvenir with the Bai ethnic style.
In the afternoon, take a cruise to Jinsuo Islet in Erhai Lake. There are 200 Bai ethnic families around 1000 people in Jinsuo Island.In Erhai Lake cruise, you will enjoy the green Cangshan Mountain and the Three Pagodas from a far as well as lots of birds and seagulls flying over the lake. Then continue the tour to Three Pagodas of Chongsheng Monastery which has a history of over 1,800 years located at the foot of Cangshan Mountain facing to the Erhai Lake. Three Pagodas are made of three ancient independent pagodas forming a symmetrical triangle.Drive back to your hotel. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide;
- Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Accommodations with breakfast and dinner;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night;
- The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day;
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude;
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid 5.strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest;
- Respect local customs, habits, and religious beliefs;
- Situated on the northern edge of the tropical zone, Xishuangbanna area is hot, humid and rainy;
- Do not forget to take an umbrella or a raincoat when go out;
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.