Qujing Transportation Guide serves you the detailed information and introduces Qujing trains, Qujing cycling, Qujing bus, Qujing taxis and ways of getting to & around Qujing, which help you choose the best way to get to Qujing. It is 120 kilometers away from Kunming, the provincial capital. Qujing enjoys a good location and it is very convenient to get to and around Qujing.
How to Get to Qujing
There are no direct flights to Qujing. However, there is the general agency of China Airline Company in the city proper of Qujing. There you can buy air tickets, return air tickets and inquire about anything about air tickets. You can get to Kunming first by air, and then go to Qujing by bus.
According to the 2015 statistics, the Guizhou-Kunming Railway passes by Malong District, Qilin District, Zhanyi District, Xuanwei City, and the Nanjing-Kunming Railway passes by Luliang County, Shizong County, Luoping County, Fuyuan County, and the Panxi Branch Line of Guizhou-Kunming passes by Zhanyi District and Fuyuan County. The Yangchang Branch Line of Guizhou-Kunming Railway goes across the southeast of Xuanwei City. The total length of railways in Qujing City 597.9 kilometers, with 55 stations and 20 large and medium-sized freight yards. The Shanghai-Kunming High Speed Railway was commissioned in June 2016. Shanghai-Kunming High Speed Trains stop at Qujing North Station and Fuyuan North Station in Qujing City.
Up to 2015, the mileage of highways in Qujing City (including village roads) reached 28,080 kilometers, including 1,228.5 kilometers of high-grade roads above Grade II and 287.5 kilometers of expressways. There are 118 passenger stations (including townships and rural passenger stations). The Qujing Section of the Kunming-Qujing Expressway, the Qujing-Luliang Expressway, the Qujing-Shengjingguan Expressway, and the Songming-Daibu Expressway have been completed, crossing the 5 counties (districts) of Malong District, Qilin District, Luliang County, Fuyuan County and Huize County. All townships and village committees have access to highways, and the density of roads with village roads is 97.16 km/100 km2. What's more, it is very convenient to get to Qujing from Kunming, please refer to the following:
- Kunming-Qujing City (or Qilin District): the Kunming-Qujing Superhighway is 145 kilometers long. The travel lasts for two hours and a half. The price for minibuses is 20 yuan, and the price for the expresses is 36 yuan. Passenger buses are available in every large bus passenger transportation station.
- Kunming-Luoping: the highway is 240 kilometers long. The price is 32 yuan. Buses are available in every hour in Dongju Passenger Transportation Station.
- Kunming-Zhanyi: the highway is 155 kilometers long. The price is about 25 yuan. Buses are available every day in Yunnan Tourist Passenger Transportation Station.
- Kunming-Huize: the highway is 259 kilometers long. The price is more than 40 yuan. Buses are available every day in Yunnan Tourist Passenger Transportation Station.
- Kunming-Xuanwei: the highway is 248 kilometers long. The price ranges from 30 to 40 yuan. Buses are available every day in Yunnan Tourist Passenger Transportation Station.
- Kunming to Qujing Bus Schedule and Tickets Booking
- G60 Shanghai–Kunming Expressway
- Kunming to Luoping County Bus Schedule and Bus Tickets Booking
- How to Get to Malong District from Kunming
- How to Get to Luoping County from Kunming
- How to Get to Luliang County from Kunming
- How to Get to Fuyuan County from Kunming
- How to Get to Shizong County from Kunming
- How to Get to Qilin District from Kunming
- How to Get to Zhanyi District from Kunming
How to Get Around Qujing
By Car Rental
Renting a car is suitable for a flexible and comfortable way. If there are enough people in your group to share the expenses, it is better for you to rent a car with an experienced driver and a tour guide if you are foreign travelers. If you want to have more fun on the way, renting a car is highly recommended way. The driver of chartering car can stop for you to enjoy the scenery and take photos. But a tourist bus will not stop on the way.
By Taxi or Didi
Taxi travel has greatly facilitated our lives. The image of a taxi also represents the external image of a city. For tourists, it is easy to visit any places of a city. Taxi fare in Qujing is RMB 8 for the first 3 km and RMB 1.8 for each additional km (RMB 9.6 and RMB 2.7 after 10 PM). For a trip longer than 10 km, the part after 10 km is charged RMB 2.7/km.
Didi Chuxing Technology Co., (stylized DiDi, 滴滴出行), formerly Didi Kuaidi (滴滴快的), is a global transportation company headquartered in Beijing. The company provides app-based transportation services, including taxi hailing, private car hailing, social ride-sharing and bike sharing; on-demand delivery services; and automobile services, including sales, leasing, financing, maintenance, fleet operation, electric vehicle charging and co-development of vehicles with automakers. Just download a DiDi App, then just input the address where you go and where you're in, and submit the order, finally there is a driver to pick you up to your destination.
The opening of the bus not only facilitates the travel of the citizens, but also adds a landscape to Qujing. At present, the bus line has now basically covered Qujing, which is very convenient for urban and rural residents. To some extent, it is convenient to get around Qujing in a economic way and can experience the local culture in the most direct manner.
If you want to take a short-distance trip, bike is a good choice. Bikes are also available in Qujing City. Bikes vary greatly in quality so shop around for the best deal. Merida and Giant are among the better brands to consider. Qujing Cycling Tours are the best choice for you.
- How to Get to Zhanyi District from Qilin District
- How to Get to Luoping County from Qilin District
- How to Get to Luliang County from Qilin District
- How to Get to Huize County from Qilin District
- How to Get to Fuyuan County from Qilin District
- How to Get to Shizong County from Qilin District
- Baoshan Transportation
- Puer Transportation
- Kunming Transportation
- Dehong Transportation
- Diqing Transportation
- Honghe Transportation
- Dali Transportation
- Lincang Transportation
- Nujiang Transportation
- Pu'er Transportation
- Chuxiong Transportation
- Wenshan Transportation
- Xishuangbanna Transportation
- Yuxi Transportation
- Zhaotong Transportation