1 Day Dali Birding Tour to Cangshan Mountain and Erhai Lake
Yunnan Province holds some of the most exciting habitats and alluring species in the whole of Asia, about half of China’s birds and mammals. Dali is an ideal place...
Code of Tour: YET0000046191
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Dali
Departure City: Dali
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Birding tours
Yunnan Province holds some of the most exciting habitats and alluring species in the whole of Asia, about half of China’s birds and mammals. Dali is an ideal place for birding tour for the kinds of species of birds.
- Watch diverse birds and explore more species in Dali.
- Enjoy the charming natural scenery.
Day 1 Dali
Sightseeing and Activities: Birdwatching, Mt. Cangshan and Erhai Lake
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, birdwatching in Mt. Cangshan. Have a good opportunity to see Lady Amhersts, fire-tailed sunbirds and blood pheasant at 3100m elevation.
In the afternoon, transfer to the seaside of Erhai Lake for birding tour.
Drive back to hotel in the evening. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.