1 Day Yimen Wild Mushroom Festival and Trade Fair Tour
Yimen is a small county in Yuxi City which is 110kms away from Kunming. For its forest coverage rate is of 72.16%, most of the forest areas are rich in wild mushrooms. So Yimen is known as “the Hometown of Wild Mushroonms in China”. Each year, the government will hold a Mushroom Festival in July. Many wild mushrooms lovers from all over the country will come here to buy mushrooms and taste mushrooms. Why not come with us for a visual feast of mushrooms trade?
- Join the Yimen Mushroom Festival;
- Taste mushroom lunch;
- See how local people doing trade for mushrooms.
Day 1 Kunming-Yimen-Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities: Yimen Mushroom Festival, Yimen Mushroom Trade Fair
In the early morning, pick you up at your hotel in Kunming. Then drive 2 hours to Yimen to join the Yimen Mushroom Festival. See all kinds of the mushrooms and how the people trade mushrooms. Enjoy mushroom lunch.
In the afternoon, drive back to Kunming. Drop you off to your hotel. Service ends.
- Entrance fees and activities listed in the tour;
- Land transfer by private vehicle;
- Chinese lunch;
- Skilled Chinese-speaking driver;
- Guide service;
- Two bottles of water for each person.
- Accommodation with breakfast;
- Any personal consuption;
- Optional program.