1 Day Yimen Wild Mushroom Festival and Trade Fair Tour
Yimen is a small county in Yuxi City which is 110kms away from Kunming. For its forest coverage rate is of 72.16%, most of the forest areas are rich in wild mushrooms. So Yimen is known as “the Hometown of Wild Mushroonms in China”. Each year, the government will hold a Mushroom Festival in July. Many wild mushrooms lovers from all over the country will come here to buy mushrooms and taste mushrooms. Why not come with us for a visual feast of mushrooms trade?
- Join the Yimen Mushroom Festival;
- Taste mushroom lunch;
- See how local people doing trade for mushrooms.
Day 1 Kunming-Yimen-Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities: Yimen Mushroom Festival, Yimen Mushroom Trade Fair
In the early morning, pick you up at your hotel in Kunming. Then drive 2 hours to Yimen to join the Yimen Mushroom Festival. See all kinds of the mushrooms and how the people trade mushrooms. Enjoy mushroom lunch.
In the afternoon, drive back to Kunming. Drop you off to your hotel. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.