1 Day Kunming Stone Forest Tour with Jiuxiang Cave
Kunming, with its perpetual spring-like weather which provides the ideal climate for plants and flowers, is known as the “Spring City” and has attracted many tourists every year. The Stone Forest or...
Code of Tour: YET0000004387
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming-Shilin-Jiuxiang-Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Minorities Landscape
Kunming, with its perpetual spring-like weather which provides the ideal climate for plants and flowers, is known as the “Spring City” and has attracted many tourists every year. The Stone Forest or Shilin(石林), located in Shilin Yi Autonomous County, approximately 90 km from the provincial capital Kunming, is one of the main attractions of Kunming tour. After the Stone Forest, you will visit the “museum of karst caves“- Jiuxiang Cave which boasts its caves as the largest in scale and number (there are about a hundred karst caves) and has the most wonderful in-cave scenes in China.
- Visit and explore the Stone Forest in Shilin County and Jiuxiang Cave in Yiliang County.
- Experience the ethnic culture of Yi minority.
- Be attracted by natural stone masterpieces and karst caves.
Day 1 Kunming-Stone Forest-Jiuxiang-Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities: The Stone Forest, Jiuxiang Cave, Dynamic Yunnan(optional)
At 8:00 in the morning, our guide will pick you up in the hotel. Drive 86 kilometers to the Stone Forest. There is an old saying that: it is a pity that not to visit the Stone Forest while you’re in Kunming.
After lunch, drive back to visit Jiuxiang Cave. After visiting, drive back to Kunming and transfer to your hotel.
After dinner, you will have an option to enjoy the large-scale dance drama “Dynamic Yunnan” which has been an outstanding innovation on the Chinese stage in recent years directed by Yang Liping. Primitive, unsophisticated folk dances and a fresh artistic concept converge in the program, giving audiences a unique “Yunnan Impression.” Sixty-two drums and 120 masks of strong ethnic characteristics are incorporated in the performance.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Lunch as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.