Heshun Ancient Town Culture
1.Ethnic Groups in Heshun Ancient Town
At the end of 2014, there were Han, Bai, Dai, Hui and other ethnic groups living in the town of Heshun, among which Han is the main ethnic group. There are over 18,000 overseas Chinese in Heshun Town, mainly living in 13 countries and regions such as Myanmar, Thailand, the United States and Canada.
2. Traditional Ethnic Villages in Heshun Ancient Town
• Shuidui Village(水碓村), Heshun Ancient Town, Tengchong
• Dazhuang Village(大庄村), Heshun Ancient Town, Tengchong
• Shizilu Village(十字路村), Heshun Ancient Town, Tengchong
3. Ethnic Festivals in Heshun Ancient Town
The main festivals in Heshun ancient town is Spring Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, etc.