Yulong County Travel Tips
• Fire: 119 • Police: 110 • Ambulance: 120
• Lijiang Airport Inquiry Telephone: 5173081
• Tourism Complaint: 5123432
2. Post Office
There are 16 post offices distributed in the towns and townships of Yulong County. Here we list several for your reference.
• Yulong County Changshui Road Branch
Add: Jiage Building Materials City, Changshui Road, Lijiang
• Yulong County Judian Town Post Office
Add: Judian Town, Yulong County, Lijiang
• Yulong County Daju Town Post Office
Add: Daju Town, Yulong County, Lijiang
• Yulong County People Hospital
Add: Changshui Road, Gucheng District, Lijiang
• Yulong County Maternal and Child Health Hospital
Add: No. 307, Xianghe Road, Gucheng District, Lijiang
• Wutai Community Healthcare Center
Add: Renai Road, Yulong County, Lijiang
In addition, there are health-center in Baoshan Township(宝山), Baisha Town(白沙镇), Ludian Township(鲁甸乡), Lashi Township(拉市乡), Mingyin Township(鸣音乡), Daju Township(大具乡), Huangshan Town(黄山镇), Shigu Town(石鼓镇), Judian Town(巨甸镇), Liming Lisu Township(黎明傈僳族乡), etc.
4. The Best Times to Visit
The best time to visit Yulong County is from late March to May and mid-October to November. In winter, the low nightly temperatures are a little above freezing but Jade Dragon Snow Mountain boasts its most beautiful snow scenery.
5.What to Pack
• Sunlight is very strong in Lijiang, wear sun protection such as hats, sunglasses and sun block, etc.
• Bring rain gear for the rainy season between June and September.
• Bring plenty of clothes even in summer. The temperature difference between day and night is very large.
6. Altitude Sickness
The altitude is about 2,400 meters or about 7,800 feet. Some people may get some altitude sickness. So take it easy the first day or two.