1 Day Cangyuan Wa Ethnic Culture Tour
During this 1 day Cangyuan Wa Ethnic Culture Tour, you’ll visit Wengding Wa Ethnic Village-the last original Wa village; stay with local ethnic people and experience local life and...
Code of Tour: YET0000026833
Length of Travel: No Data
Destinations of Tour: Cangyuan-Wengding
Departure City: Cangyuan County
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Culture Minorities ethnic villages
During this 1 day Cangyuan Wa Ethnic Culture Tour, you’ll visit Wengding Wa Ethnic Village-the last original Wa village; stay with local ethnic people and experience local life and discover cliff painting culture of Wa Minority.
- Explore ethnic village and familiar Wa ethnic people’s life and culture.
- Appreciate Cangyuan Cliff Painting and Menglai Grand Canyon and indulged into the charm of nature.
Day 1 Cangyuan
Sightseeing and Activities: Wending Wa Ethnic Village
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Pick you up at your hotel in Cangyuan County. Visit Wending Wa Ethnic Village this morining, you will enjoy the Wooden Drum Dance of Wa ethnic group in the village and experience the ethnic life with local people. Wengding Wa original herd small villages in Cangyuan Wa Autonomous County Weng small village, surrounded by beautiful natural scenery, rich ethnic customs, Weng dingzhai retain the original architectural style and residential Wa Wa traditions of the original, is by far the most well-preserved primitive village herd, Lincang customs humanities is the must-tourism attractions.
In the late afternoon, drive to visit Menglai Grand Canyon. Menglai Grand Canyon is also called Thousand-Meter Gallery , situated at the middle part of the scenic spot. The rock paintings in the area is about 3KM. The cliff is about 80-180 meters high and the highest one is about 280 meters. Some of the cliff surface is ragged like a honeycomb, and some are flat and smooth as if cut by the axe, while some are just like the terraced fields.
Due to the erosion of some special materials and the decoration of the climbing plants, the surface the cliff becomes colorful just like a giant rock paintings reflecting the vicissitudes of the nature.
Visit Cangyuan Cliff Painting. The cliff paintings of Cangyuan is said to take on different colors as the time, weather and humidity change. According to the proverb of the local Wa and Thai people that the cliff painting changes three times a day: in the morning the color is red, at noon lighter and in the evening purple. Nowadays the paintings have already been designated as the key historical relic protection unit at the provincial level.
Drive back to Cangyuan County.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.