2 Days Lijiang-Tiger Leaping Gorge-Shangri-La Group Tour
This Lijiang & Shangri-La tour will bring you into a world of splendid scenery and landscape. In these 2 days, you will visit Grand Prayer Wheel, majestic Tiger Leaping Gorge,...
Code of Tour: YET0000019190
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lijiang - Tiger Leaping Gorge - Shangri-La
Departure City: Lijiang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: History Minorities Landscape Rivers
This Lijiang & Shangri-La tour will bring you into a world of splendid scenery and landscape. In these 2 days, you will visit Grand Prayer Wheel, majestic Tiger Leaping Gorge, stunning Pudacuo Scenic Area and Ganden Songzanlin Monastery etc.
- Enjoy the spectacular views along the road: First Bend of Yangtze River and Tiger Leaping Gorge.
- Visit the top attractions in Shangri-La: Dukezong Old Town, Guishan Park, Napa Lake, Songzanlin Monastery.
- Discover the profound culture of local Tibetan.
- Day 1 Lijiang – Shangri-La
- Day 2 Shangri-La
Day 1 Lijiang – Shangri-La
Sightseeing and Activities: the First Bend of Yangtze River, Tiger Leaping Gorge, Dukezong Ancient Town, Guishan Hill, Grand Prayer Wheel
At 08:30 am, meet your guide & driver at the entrance to Lijiang Old Town (Big Water Wheel) and then drive to Shangri-La city. On the way, have a nice view of the First Bend of Yangtze River from afar and continue to visit Tiger Leaping Gorge which is the deepest gorge in the world.
After that, drive about 2 hours to Shangri-La and check in hotel. Later stroll around Dukezong Ancient Town and walk up to the top of Guishan Hill to see the Grand Prayer Wheel and have a panoramic view of Shangri-La city and Dukezong Ancient Town.
After the tour, back to the hotel and have a good rest.
Day 2 Shangri-La
Sightseeing and Activities: Songzanlin Monastery, Napa Lake
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
In the morning, drive to visit Songzanlin Monastery. Built in 1679, the monastery is the largest Tibetan Buddhist temple complex in Yunnan province and one of the famous monasteries in the Kang region, which belongs to the Yellow Hat sect of Tibetan Buddhism of the Gelukpa order of the Dalai Lama.
After that, drive to visit Napa Lake. Established in 1984, it is a wetland ecosystem protection zone to plateau seasonal lakes and marsh meadows. Also pay a visit a local Tibetan family and have a simple Tibetan lunch for free.
Drive back to Shangri-La city and service ends.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||3 Star||Hostel|
|Shangri-La||Shangri-La Hotel||Zhaxidele Hotel||Maoyuan Hotel||Wu Fu South Yunnan Boutique Inn|
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations as listed in the itinerary;
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide;
- Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Accommodations not listed in the itinerary;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.