2 Days Tiger Leaping Gorge Trekking Tour with Daju Town and Jade Dragon Snow Mountain
This 2-day tour is a primary difficult trekking tour. You can reach the highest point of this trekking: 28 Zigzag Bends to see how steep and thrilling the Tiger leaping Gorge...
Code of Tour: YET0000003182
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lijiang- Qiaotou - Halfway Guesthouse-Bendiwan Village-Daju-Lijiang
Departure City: Lijiang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Hiking Landscape Mountains
This 2-day tour is a primary difficult trekking tour. You can reach the highest point of this trekking: 28 Zigzag Bends to see how steep and thrilling the Tiger leaping Gorge is. You could also witness an incredibly loud, churning, foaming river relentlessly pounding giant boulders in its path and visit the must-visit hiking place. After trekking, you will visit the landmark of Lijiang city – the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and visit the Yak Meadow.
- Challenge yourself by walking the steep paths in the Tiger Leaping Gorge;
- Have grand view of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and Haba Snow Mountain.
- Visit the landmark of Lijiang city – the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain.
- Day 1: Lijiang – Qiaotou – Halfway Guesthouse
- Day 2: Halfway Guesthouse – Daju – Lijiang
Day 1 Lijiang- Qiaotou – Halfway Guesthouse
Sightseeing and Activities:Nuoyu Village, 28 Turns Trail, the upper Tiger Leaping Gorge, Haba Snow Mountain
Accommodation: Halfway Guesthouse
At 6:00 am, drive to Qiaotou Town, which takes 2 hours on the trip. Tiger Leaping Gorge hike tour is one of the most beautiful trekking tour of Yunnan Province. Your hiking trip starts from Qiaotou. About two hours trekking in the upper Tiger Leaping Gorge, you will arrive at Naxi Family and have lunch there. It is easy trekking from Qiaotou to Naxi Family, but beautiful scenery.
After lunch, a trekking from Naxi Family to 28 zigzagging turns will be a challenge for you .From the top of “28 turns” on the high path further uphill to a place of altitude above 3000m, you can have a view of the panorama of the entire Gorge. The go pass Tea Horse Guest House (5 hours) and arrive at Halfway Guesthouse (2500m) to finish today’s trekking. The total trekking route is 26 km, and it takes about 6-8 hours.
Day 2 Halfway Guesthouse – Daju – Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities:Waterfalls and Streams, Tina’s Guesthouse(middle section of Tiger Leaping Gorge), Walnut Grove,Daju Town,Yak Meadow, Baishuihe River,Blue Moon Valley, Jade Dragon Snow Mountain
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
In the early morning, continue hiking to Tina’s Guesthouse(here is the middle section of Tiger Leaping Gorge). Then you will go on walk to Walnut Grove Garden. Then take a van from Walnut Grove Garden to Xincun Village. Cross the Daju Old Ferry to Daju Town. Our driver will meet you there and take you to visit the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain and take cable car to the Yak Meadow. Visit Baishuihe River and the Blue Moon Valley. Afterwards, drive back to Lijiang from the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain. Transfer to hotel. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Take some lightweight clothes with you and wear comfortable walking shoes for tired trekking and overnight staying at Tiger Leaping Gorge. If possible, knee pads are necessary to avoid any bump.
- If trekking in winter or rainy season, the windbreaker, gloves, anti-skid shoes and waterproof coat will be needed in case of temperature drop and get wet in the rain.
- If you are easy to be hungry and tired during the trekking, bring some high caloric snacks with you, such as chocolate and beef jerky. If not, you can buy food at local guesthouses along the route. Our tour guide will provide you two bottles of water for each person every day. But we suggest you to bring more by yourself.
- For the strong ultraviolet ray there, we suggest you to wear sun bonnet or take sunsceen with you.
- Do not trek too fast, because the Tiger Leaping Gorge is located at high altitude area, or altitude sickness may happen to you.