4 Days Puer Tea and Coffee Tour
Yunnan is not only famous for ethnic diversity and tea, but also getting more and more famous for its small seed coffee. At present, the planting area of Yunnan...
Code of Tour: YET0000050696
Length of Travel: 4 Day
Destinations of Tour: Puer-Jiangcheng-Zhengdong
Departure City: Puer
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Tea culture tours
Yunnan is not only famous for ethnic diversity and tea, but also getting more and more famous for its small seed coffee. At present, the planting area of Yunnan coffee accounts for 70% of the total planting area in China and its production accounts for 83% of the total production of the whole country. Yunnan small seed coffee has established a dominant position in China. Let’s start a tour for looking for good quality of coffee and tea, and experience ethnic culture.
- Visit the tea gardens, tea mountains and tea workshops along the way.
- Experience the ethnic culture of Dai.
- Meet the coffee farmers and see their coffee planting base.
- Day 1: Puer Arrival
- Day 2: Puer – Jiangcheng
- Day 3: Jiangcheng-
- Day 4: Puer Departure
Day 1 Arrive in Puer City
Sightseeing and Activities: Puer Tea Expo Garden, Nandaohe Village
Fly to Puer City in the morning. Head for the Puer Tea Expo Garden(中华普洱茶博览苑) for tea-leaf picking experience and learn how Puer tea is processed. This garden shows the origination, history, development, plantation, making process, and tasting of Puer tea.
After that, drive to Nandaohe Village which is in Simao District of Puer City. You will meet local coffee farmers. Then Visit their coffee planting base.
Day 2 Puer-Zhengdong Town-Jiangcheng
Sightseeing and Activities: coffee plantation
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Drive to Zhengdong Town. Meet local farmers of coffee and visit their coffee plantation. Stay overnight at local hotel or guesthouse in Jiangcheng.
Day 3 Jiangcheng County-Puer
Sightseeing and Activities:tea factories, tea mountains
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Pay a visit to local factories and tea moutains that are producing Pu’er Tea. In the afternoon, drive back to Puer City.
Day 4 Puer Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Puer Departure
Pick you up at your hotel. Transfer to airport for departure. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic train tickets of soft sleeper.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.