Lijiang Halfday Tour to Baisha Ancient Town, Wenhai Lake and Wenhai Naxi Ethnic Village
With Wenhai Lake in the foreground and Jade Dragon Snow Mountain towering in the background, the tranquil Naxi village of Wenhai has became a pretty sight, especially in the...
Code of Tour: YET0000023518
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lijiang-Baisha-Wenhai Lake
Departure City: Lijiang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Culture Wildlife
With Wenhai Lake in the foreground and Jade Dragon Snow Mountain towering in the background, the tranquil Naxi village of Wenhai has became a pretty sight, especially in the rainy season (May to August) when its lush banks are covered with splendid blooms of wildflowers and primroses. Enjoy a relaxing walk in the meadows of Wenhai and watch alpine animals such as yaks, miniature horses, black pigs, goats and sheep grazing.
- Experience the Naxi ethnic culture in Wenhai Naxi Ethnic Village.
- Watch alpine animals such as yaks, miniature horses, black pigs, goats and sheep grazing.
- See Wenhai Lake, meadow, wildflowers and primroses.
Day 1 Lijiang – Baisha – Wenhai – Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities: Baisha Old Town, Wenhai Lake
From Lijiang, we drive to Baisha Ancient Town which is one of the oldest towns in Lijiang City. It got its name “Baisha” meaning “white sand” from the natural white sand in the area. It was the cradle-land of the Tusi Dynasty evolved from the Mu Clan. It was also the earliest settlement of the Naxi people. There are many ancient constructions built in the Ming Dynasty. Enjoy the traditional hospitalitybof Naxi People and have lunch with them.
From Baisha we drive to Wenhai Lake. The Wenhai lake is a seasonal alpine lake and wetland. Throughout the Spring and Summer. The Wenhai lake basin is one big grazing ground with various little streams winding through the grassland. Water collects on the south end of the basin, then disappears from the ground (through the Karst rock formation underneath) flowing toward Lashihai to the south. Meet local people in the village and experience their culture. Afterwards, drive back to Lijiang.
- All land transfer and transportation;
- Entrance fees and activities as listed in the program;
- A Skilled driver& An Experienced English-speaking guide;
- Two bottles of water each day each person.
- International Train Tickets/Flight Tickets;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Personal Travel Accident Insurance;
- Any optional programs/activities;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Personal Consumption;
- Tips (150CNY/day to Guide; 100CNY/day to Driver);
- Bank Charge of remittance;
- Accommodation with breakfast and dinner.