6 Days Kunming-Dali-Lijiang-Shangri-La Small Group Tour
Kunming, Dali, Lijiang and Shangrila tour is the most welcomed tour in Yunnan. Discover Yunnan’s ethnic culture and its beautiful towns and scenery during this mazing 6 days’ tour! This tour includes the major...
Code of Tour: YET0000041637
Length of Travel: 6 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming-Dali-Lijiang-Shangri-la
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: $ 802
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Hiking Culture History Landscape Ancient towns
Kunming, Dali, Lijiang and Shangrila tour is the most welcomed tour in Yunnan. Discover Yunnan’s ethnic culture and its beautiful towns and scenery during this mazing 6 days’ tour! This tour includes the major attractions of Yunnan Province, such as Stone Forest, Erhai Lake, Tiger Leaping Gorge, Songzanlin Monasteryand some ethnic towns and villages. You can also experience the culture of Yis, Naxis, Bais, and Tibetan minorities. The tour is designed for everyone whoever is budget tourist or whoever wants to share a tour with others.
- The best destinations of Yunnan: Kungming – Dali – Lijiang -Shangri-La.
- Discover the natural beauty of Yunnan: Stone Forest, Erhai Lake, Tiger Leaping Gorge, Napahai Lake,
- Explore the ethnic groups in Yunnan: Yi, Bai, Naxi, Tibetan, etc.
- Enjoy the real life of local people in the ancient towns and villages: Dali Old Town, Xizhou Old Town, Zhoucheng Village, Lijiang Old Town, Yuhu Village, Baisha Old Town, Shuhe Old Town, Dukezong Old Town, and Tibetan village.
- Visit a monastery and a temple in Yunnan: Songzanlin Monastery and Chongsheng Temple.
- Experience bullet train from Kunming to Dali.
- Day 1 Kunming-Dali
- Day 2 Dali
- Day 3 Dali-Lijiang
- Day 4 Lijiang
- Day 5 Lijiang-Tiger Leaping Gorge-Shangri-la
- Day 6 Shangri-la
Day 1 Kunming-Dali by Bullet Train
At 09:00 am, meet your tour guide & driver at Jinma Biji Archway（in Chinese: 金马碧鸡坊）and then drive about 85km to the Stone Forest. In the afternoon, drive back to Kunming and visit Birds and Flowers Market. Then stroll around the Green Lake. In the evening, take a bullet train to Dali. Meet your local guide and driver, then transfer to hotel for overnight.
Day 2 Dali
In the morning, explore Dali Old Town including the Foreigner Street, the Ancient City Wall of Dali and The Gate Tower. Then drive to visit Three Pagodas in Chongsheng Monastery. In the afternoon, transfer to Xizhou Old Town. Walk around this old town to see Bai ethnic traditional archetecture. Taste local three-course tea in Xizhou. Afterwards, drive to Haishe Park to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Erhai Lake. After that, drive to Zhoucheng Village. Pay a visit to local Tie-Dyeing workshop. Transfer back to hotel.
Day 3 Dali-Lijiang
In the morning, drive 3 hours to Lijiang. Upon arrival, visit Black Dragon Pool and Dongba Culture Musuem. Then enjoy your free time in Lijiang Old Town. At 5:00 pm, meet your guide again at Big Waterwheel spot(大水车) in Lijiang Old Town and transfer to hotel in Baisha Old Town.
Day 4 Lijiang
Day 5 Lijiang-Tiger Leaping Gorge-Shangri-la
In the morning, drive to Qiaotou Town. On the way, have a view of the First Bend of Yangtze River from afar and drive to Upper Tiger Leaping Gorge and stop for 5 minutes for photograph. Then go on driving to Middle Tiger Leaping Gorge for hiking (about 3 hours). Hike from a place named “14km” to Tina’s Guesthouse. In the afternoon at 3:30 pm, drive to Shangri-la. Upon arrival, stroll around Dukezong Ancient Town and walk up to the top of Guishan Hill to see the Grand Prayer Wheel and have a panoramic view of Shangri-La city. Transfer to the hotel.
Day 6 Shangri-la
Pick you up at the hotel. Then drive to visit Songzanlin Monastery and then pay a visit to a local Tibetan village and family around the monastery. In the afternoon, transfer to visit Napahai Lake. In the late afternoon, drive back to Shangri-La downtown and drop you off to Moonshine Square(in Chinese: 月光广场). Tour ends.
Please note: Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
|Dali||泰和居客栈(Taiheju Inn)/升辉大酒店(Shenghui Hotel)|
|Lijiang||白沙别院(Baisha Holiday Resort)/丽江楼外楼酒店（Louwailou Hotel）|
|Shangri-la||神曲酒店（Holy Melody Hotel）/香格里拉菩提心院客栈(Bodhi Boutique Inn)|
Price Details for Shoulder Season
|Travel Date||January to 14th, July;
26th, August-31st, December
(Except Chinese Spring Festival and National Day)
|Group Size||2 – 12 pax|
|Price for Per Person||USD 802/CNY 5,295|
|Single Room Supplement||USD 79/ CNY 520|
Price Details for Tourism Season
|Travel Date||15th, July to 25th, August|
|Group Size||2 pax and up|
|Price for Per Person||USD 877/CNY 5,785|
|Single Room Supplement||USD 108/ CNY 710|
|Date of Cancellation||Charge Incurred( Based on the total amount)|
|more than 1 month before departure||0|
|11-30 days before departure||5%|
|5-10 days before departure||20%|
|3-4 days before departure||60%|
|within 2 days before departure||100%|
- Five nights accommodation with breakfast in economy hotels;
- Sharing-vehicle with air conditioners;
- Excellent English-speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets mentioned in the itinerary;
- Bullet train ticket from Kunming to Dali (2nd-class ticket);
- Two bottles of water each day each person.
- Lunches and dinners;
- International train tickets/flight tickets;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- Any optional programs/activities;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Personal consumption;
- Any picking-up and dropping of service between hotel and airport;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips (USD 5-10/day/person to guide; USD 5-10/day/person to driver).
For the price will be different in different seasons. Please contact us for more details.