1 Day Dali to Lijiang Tour with Shaxi Old Town and Shibaoshan Mountain
For this 1 day tour, you can visit the famous Taoist mountain Shibaoshan in Jianchuan and have a nice stroll Shaxi Old Town to explore Bai ethnic culture. Highlights Visit...
Code of Tour: YET0000014026
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Dali-Shaxi-Lijiang
Departure City: Dali
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Day trip Historical and cultural tours Mountain climbing tours
For this 1 day tour, you can visit the famous Taoist mountain Shibaoshan in Jianchuan and have a nice stroll Shaxi Old Town to explore Bai ethnic culture.
- Visit the most famous Taoist mountain Shibaoshan in Jianchuan.
- Discover Bai ethnic culture.
- Stroll in Shaxi Old Town.
Day 1 Dali-Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities:Shaxi Old Town, Shibaoshan Mountain
Pick you up at your hotel in Dali. Transfer to Jianchuan County. Visit Shibaoshan Mountain .The most prominent sight at ShibaoShan is the Stone Bell Temple with its 139, well preserved stone carvings. These magnificent stone carvings date as far back as 1300 years to the once powerful Nanzhao Kingdom during the Tang Dynasty (618-907). Explore the ancient temple complex including Baoxiang Temple, Haiyun Temple, Shizhong Temple and the Ancient Grottoes. If you are lucky enough, you also can see a lot of wild monkey group around Baoxiang Temple.
Then visit Shaxi Old Town. Shaxi is the last remaining ancient market town of its kind on the Tea & Horse Caravan Trail. This trail is a trading route that connected Tibet, Sichuan, and Yunnan to countries in southeast Asia, also called the Southern Silk Road.The World Monuments Fund (WMF) has listed Shaxi as one of the 100 most endangered sites in the world in 2001.
In the late afternoon, drive to Lijiang for overnight.
- All land transfer and transportation;
- Entrance fees and activities as listed in the program.
- A Skilled driver& An Experienced English-speaking guide;
- Two bottles of water each day each person;
- Meals as mentioned.
- International Train Tickets/Flight Tickets;
- Meals not mentioned;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Personal Travel Accident Insurance;
- Any optional programs/activities;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Personal Consumption;
- Tips (150CNY/day to Guide; 100CNY/day to Driver);
- Bank Charge of remittance;
- Accommodation with breakfast.