How to Get to Lugu Lake from Lijiang
This article is about how to get to Lugu Lake from Lijiang. Lugu Lake(泸沽湖), at the border between Sichuan(四川省) and Yunnan Provinces(云南省) and about 200 kilometers (124 miles) from Lijiang City(丽江市), is an alpine lake renowned for its stunning scenery and unique Mosuo(摩梭族) ethnic culture.
How to Get to Lugu Lake from Lijiang?
The most convenient way is the direct bus from Lijiang to Luguhu Lake. There is 7 buses departing from Lijiang Bus Station to Lugu Lake. The journey is 4-6 hours.
|07:10, 09:00, 09:30, 10:30, 13:30, 14:00, 15:30||CNY43.5|
By Private Car Rental
You also can chose to get there by private car rental. The whole distance is about 212.2 km. You might spending around 4 hours and 30 minutes for driving.
- The above information is for reference, if any change is based on actual information.
- If you wan to rent private car or book tickets please contact us. Email: YunnanExploration.com; Tel: +86-871-63511469.
- Airlines in Yunnan
- Flights to Yunnan
- Airport Transfer
- International Flights to Yunnan
- Airports in Yunnan
- High-speed Rail in Yunnan
- Railway Stations in Yunnan
- Railways in Yunnan
- Trains to Yunnan
- Trans Asia Railway
- Metro in Yunnan