1 Day Kunming Stone Forest Tour with Yunnan Ethnic Villages
Kunming, with its perpetual spring-like weather which provides the ideal climate for plants and flowers, is known as the “Spring City” and owns many attractions. For this 1 Day...
Code of Tour: YET0000003514
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming-The Stone Forest-Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Minorities Landscape
Kunming, with its perpetual spring-like weather which provides the ideal climate for plants and flowers, is known as the “Spring City” and owns many attractions. For this 1 Day Kunming City Tour with the Stone Forest, you will visit the main attractions of Kunming – the Stone Forest wich is knowned as the “the first wonder of the world”; and the Ethnic Villages where you can see 26 ethnic groups of Yunnan province to fully appreciate the diverse ethnic cultures in Yunnan.
- Be amazed at the most charming Paleozoic karst landform in Stone Forest.
- Discover the ethnic culture at Yunnan Ethnic Villages.
Day 1 Kunming-Shilin-Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities:the Stone Forest, Yunnan Ethnic Villages
At 8:00 in the morning, our guide will pick you up in the hotel. Drive 86 KM to the Stone Forest. There is an old saying: it is a pity that not to visit the Stone Forest while you’re in Kunming. After lunch, drive back to Kunming and visit Yunnan Ethnic Villages. It is a theme park that displays the various folklore, culture, and architecture of 26 ethnic groups in Yunnan Province.
In the evening, you will have an option to enjoy the large-scale dance drama “Dynamic Yunnan Show” which has been an outstanding innovation on the Chinese stage in recent years directed by Yang Liping. Primitive, unsophisticated folk dances and a fresh artistic concept converge in the programme, giving audiences a unique “Yunnan Impression.” Sixty-two drums and 120 masks of strong ethnic characteristics are incorporated in the performance.
- Entrance fees as listed in the program;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Skilled driver & Experienced English-speaking guide;
- Travel Agency’s Responsibility Insurance.
- Train Tickets/International Flight Tickets;
- Meals not listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations with breakfast;
- Personal Travel Accident Insurance;
- Any optional programs/activities;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Personal Consumption.