1 Day Lashihai Lake Boat Cruise and Horse Riding Tour along the Ancient Tea Horse Road
This 1 Day Lijiang City Tour is a tour about natural sceneries, ancient tea culture, ethnic villages and Tibetan Buddhism. Lashihai Lake, 10 kilometers away from the Lijiang Old Town, is a...
Code of Tour: YET0000029996
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lijiang-Lashi Lake- Duyun Village-Zhiyun Monastery-Lijiang
Departure City: Lijiang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Culture History Cruise Minorities
This 1 Day Lijiang City Tour is a tour about natural sceneries, ancient tea culture, ethnic villages and Tibetan Buddhism. Lashihai Lake, 10 kilometers away from the Lijiang Old Town, is a famous wetland park and entertainment place in Lijiang. You will cruise in the Lashihai Lake and ride a horse to experience the Ancient Tea and Horse Road, also, pay a visit to Zhiyun Monastery, the first lamasery temple among five main Tibetan Buddhism monasteries situating in Lijiang.
- Grasp panoramic view of Lashihai Lake and experience a boat trip there.
- Enjoy the charm of Naxi Village to feel the special Dongba Culture in Dayu Village.
- Explore mysterious Buddhism culture in Zhiyun Monastry.
Day 1 Lijiang-Lashihai Lake- Dayu Village-Zhiyun Monastery-Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities:Lashihai Lake, Zhiyun Monastery
Pick you up at your hotel in Lijiang downtown. Drive to Lashihai Lake. Have a boat trip in Lashihai Lake and then ride a horse to visit the Ancient Tea and Horse Road around Lashihai.
In the afternoon, visit Zhiyun Monastery. It is situated in the west of Lijiang near Lashihai Lake. It was built in 1727 during the Qing Dynasty and was made up of thirteen different structures. However, only six structures remain intact today.
Transfer back to your hotel. Service ends.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.
- Visitors are advised to always carry changes of clothing due to the large variations in temperature between day and night.
- The climate is relatively dry, so drink more water every day.
- Protecting oneself from strong UV radiation at high altitude.
- Protecting oneself from altitude sickness. Lessen the effects of altitude sickness, avoid strenuous exercise and have plenty of rest.
- Respect local customs , habits, and religious beliefs.
- Situated on the northern edge of the tropical zone, Xishuangbanna area is hot, humid and rainy; don’t forget to take an umbrella or a raincoat when go out.
- When take photos, please pay attention to your safety, do not shoot in dangerous areas.