1 Day North XishuangBanna Tour to Wild Elephant Valley and Jinuo Ethnic Village
Elephants, as the symbol of good luck, is a treasure animal for Dai people. 50km away from Jinghong downtown area, the Wild Elephant Valley is at the south of...
Code of Tour: YET0000008296
Length of Travel: 1 Day
Destinations of Tour: Jinghong-Mengyang-Jinghong
Departure City: Jinghong
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Hiking Minorities Wildlife ethnic villages
Elephants, as the symbol of good luck, is a treasure animal for Dai people. 50km away from Jinghong downtown area, the Wild Elephant Valley is at the south of Mangyang Natural Scenic Spots. This place is open for all travellers, especially for those who love nature, wild animals and photographing. This park is famous for numerous wild elephants roaming about in the virgin forests. Besides, you can enjoy the wonderful elephant show with animal keepers.
- Meet wild elephant in the tropical rainforest, get very close to the nature.
- Experience the mysterious minority cultures of Jinuo People.
Day 1 Jinghong-Mengyang-Jinghong
Sightseeing and Activities:Wild Elephant Valley, village of Jinuo people
Start from Jinghong at noon time, drive to Wild Elephant Valley at the edge of nature reserve specially zoned for forest and wild lives conservation, which is the residence of approximately 60 wild Asian elephants. Wild Elephant Valley has two entrances, we choose to start sightseeing from the further one, first along well paved path do a soft hiking for around 1 hour across rainforest, then take cable lift above jungle for around half hour to enjoy rainforest view from air, this ride is the most relaxing and refreshing part of sightseeing, it will take us out of wildness to the front entrance of park, where we are going to spend half an hour watching a small elephant domesticating show. When park tour finishes, we drive to Youle Area to visit village of Jinuo people, the last ethnic nationality classified by Chinese government in 1979.Afterwards, return to Jinghong.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Meals not listed in the itinerary;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.