1 Day Kunming OCT Wind Valley Golf Tour (Mountain Course and Lake Course)
Kunming Yangzong Lake Resort is located on the northern bank of beautiful Yangzong Lake, known for its clear water and mountain views. Developed as a joint venture between OCT Group and Yunnan Investment Company, the eco-resort is situated on seven square kilometers of land, featuring mountains, valleys, and lakeshore. Designed to reflect a unique blend of Greek, French, and American culture, the resort includes a Santorini-themed resort town, and a French railway resort and sports town. The vision of the developers is to create a fully integrated, world-class leisure destination, where culture, art, ecology, tourism, leisure, business, sports, and entertainment are integrated into one location.
- Play golf at the Mountain Course of Kunming Spring City Golf & Lake Resort.
- Visit Stone Forest
Day 1 Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities: Yangzong Lake
The Wind Valley Club features two outstanding golf courses, designed by 18-time Major Champion Jack Nicklaus, and his son, Jack Nicklaus II. This is the first combination of golf courses in China for the famous father and son team. Both courses feature magnificent long views of Yangzong Lake,and are very grand in scale. Many holes are built on hilltops and through valleys of colorful flowers and native landscape. The courses are challenging, with many strategically-placed bunkers and undulating greens. The Wind Valley Clubhouse—Qun Ying Hui, was designed by the USA architecture firm MAI, and features full service locker rooms, restaurants, and amazing private dining rooms.
Marriott International, a worldwide leader in upscale lodging and resort hospitality, and with over 40 years of golf management experience, manages the clubhouse, golf courses and hotel, establishing the first JW Marriott luxury five-star resort in China. A true leisure and business destination, the resort is designed to create a new level of memorable experiences for members and guests.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.