2 Days Tiger Leaping Gorge Hiking Group Tour
At the junction of the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau and Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau stands a Yunnan’s famous tourist spots, Tiger Leaping Gorge. The gorge is tucked neatly between the Yulong Snow Mountain...
Code of Tour: YET0000003795
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Lijiang-Qiaotou-Bendiwan-Upper Tiger Leaping Gorge-Lijiang
Departure City: Lijiang
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Hiking Landscape ethnic villages
At the junction of the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau and Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau stands a Yunnan’s famous tourist spots, Tiger Leaping Gorge. The gorge is tucked neatly between the Yulong Snow Mountain and Haba Snow Mountain. At the opening of the gorge, which is also the mouth of the Jinsha River, a Herculean pebble, about 30 meters wide, seems to be stranded amidst the billowing waves. In this tour, you can witness an incredibly loud, churning and foaming river relentlessly pounding giant boulders in its path.
- Hike along Tiger Leaping Gorge and be awed by the magnificent gorge scenery.
- Step into Guanyin Waterfall & Bamboo Forest and feel the charm of nature.
- Day 1: Lijiang-Tea and Horse Guesthouse
- Day 2: Tea and Horse Guesthouse-Lijiang
Day 1 Lijiang-Qiaotou-Tea Horse Guesthouse
Sightseeing and Activities: the First Bend of Yangtze River and Tiger Leaping Gorge Hiking
Accommodation: Tea&Horse Guesthouse
At 8 AM, meet your tour guide & driver at the entrance to Lijiang Old town(Big Water Wheel) and head to Qiaotou Town. On the way, have a distance view of the First Bend of Yangtze River from afar. After Arriving at Qiaotou Town, hike about 2.5 hours from Qiaotou Elementary School to Naxi Family in Nuoyu Village for lunch and rest.
In the afternoon, continue hiking about 1.5 hours to the 28 Zigzag Turns Trail. You will have a wonderful view of the upper part of Tiger Leaping Gorge from 28 Turns Trail, then hike about 1 hour to Tea and Horse Guesthouse for overnight.
Day 2 Tea Horse Guesthouse-Half Way Guesthouse-Tina’s Guesthouse-Lijiang
Sightseeing and Activities:Waterfalls and Streams, Bamboo Forest, Upper Tiger Leaping Gorge
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
After breakfast, hike 1 hour to Bendiwan Village and take a break at Half-way Guesthouse. Hike along a small train to Guanyin Waterfall and Bamboo Forest, arrive at Tina’s Hostel at noon.
After hiking, have lunch in Tina’s Hostel and drive along the Yangtze River. We will have a stop to visit the Upper Tiger Leaping Gorge on the way. Drive back to Lijiang in the late afternoon. Service ends.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||4 Star||Hostels|
|Tiger Leaping Goge||/||/||/||Tea Horse Guesthouse|
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Accommodations as listed in the itinerary;
- Sharing English-speaking tour guide;
- Sharing vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Accommodations not listed in the itinerary;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.