2 Days Yunnan Tea Culture Tour to East Slope of Wuliangshan Mountain in Jingdong County
The Jingdong tea district is located in the west of Puer (originally Simao) Prefecture. Jingdong County lies at the southern tip of the Hengduan mountain range. Wuliang Mountain and...
Code of Tour: YET0000007697
Length of Travel: 2 Day
Destinations of Tour: Dali-Nanjian-Jingdong-Jinping Town-Weishan-Dali
Departure City: Dali
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Nature Culture Tea Mountains
The Jingdong tea district is located in the west of Puer (originally Simao) Prefecture. Jingdong County lies at the southern tip of the Hengduan mountain range. Wuliang Mountain and Ailuo Mountain possess a subtropical monsoonal climate. Shanchong village and Banwai village which are located in Jingping Town of Jingdong County both lie at the east slope of Wuliang Mountain. They are in the ancient tea area of Yubi Mountain. The ancient tea trees there are in good quality. In this tour, you will have a chance to taste the ancient tea and step into the mountain which was regarded as the tea garden by our ancient government agency in Wuliangshan Mountain.
- Visit tea trees, mountains, factories to know more about Chinese tea.
- Enjoy the fabulous natural sceneries along the way.
- Day 1: Dali – Nanjian – Jingdong
- Day 2: Jingdong – Dali
Day 1 Dali-Weishan-Nanjian-Jingdong-Jinping Town
Sightseeing and Activities:Nanjian County, Jingdong Tea Factory
Accommodation:Home Stay in Local Tea Farmers Family
This morning, the driver will pick you up at Dali Airport to Jingdong County, which will take you about 4-5 hours by driving. After about 2 hours, you will arrive in Nanjian County, you’ll enjoy your lunch in a local restaurant in Nanjian County.
After lunch, you’ll leave for Jingdong County and arrive at Jingdong Yinsheng Hotel about 16:00pm. After dinner, the local farmer will take you to visit Jingdong Tea Factory, you’ll see the the tea production process in the factory. Driving back hotel before 20:00 pm.
Day 2 Jinping Town-Wuliang Mountain Ancient Tea Trees-Jingdong-Dali
Sightseeing and Activities:Wuliang Mountain Ancient Tea Trees
Accommodation:Stay in Dali arranged by yourself
Today, you will visit the ancient wild tea trees in Ancient Tea Mountain. Driving arrive at the Jingdong Tea Factory, then two motorcycles’ driver will take you to the Ancient Tea Mountain to visit the ancient tea trees. After lunch, you’ll be back to Dali. It’ll take you about 4-5 hours.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- Hotels as listed in the itinerary;
- Private English-speaking tour guide;
- Private vehicle for transfers & sightseeing with skilled driver;
- Service charge & government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airports and hotels;
- Domestic air tickets fares with airport tax and fuel extra fee based on economy class mentioned in the program;
- Service charge and all government taxes;
- Travel Agency’s Responsibility Insurance coverage.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.